As part of 6.2 preparations, in few days some outdated pages will be removed/edited. All the accounts will be wiped. Mediawiki software will be updated.
After the change, links like /Item:100200741 will no longer work, instead, a slash will be required instead of colon (Ex. /Item/100200741).
Tiamat's Hidden Space
| - Available for levels 65 and higher
- Alliance (up to 12 people)
- Entrance on the opposite race's map Signia/Vengar
- Available once a day (resets at 9:00am)
- Server-Wide Recruitment available
| - Tiamat's Hideout hard mode version|
- Proceed just like in Tiamat's Hideout but face stronger monsters.
| - Mythical Weapons / Shields|
- Evolution materials for extendable weapons
- Mythical Wings
Get rid of Tiamat once again!
Tiamat's Hidden Space is a harder version of existing Tiamat's Hideout.
Players level 65 can face more powerful Tiamat, Mighty Balaur's Set and evolution materials can be obtained this instance.
Related> New World Update
Tiamat's Hidden Space does not share an entrance with Tiamat's Hideout.
Asmodian Tiamat's Hidden Space entrance is located in Signia.
Elyos Tiamat's Hidden Space entrance is located in Vengar.
To travel to Signia or Vengar make sure to use a Space-Time Rift. Rift C will leave you in a close proximity to Tiamat's Hidden Space entrance.
You can enter this instance only through an entrance on the opposite faction's map.
Related> Space-Time Rifts
Internal structure is the same as Tiamat's Hideout.
Tiamat in the centre and 4 incarnation hiding in 4 small rooms.
Calindi Flamelord Compensation
- Battle Medal 10
- Mighty Supplements (Mythical) 10~30
- Improved Dragon Lord's Twisted Weapons (Materials required for the evolution)
- Tiamat's Hidden Space Supply Box (Composite Manastones, Crafting Materials)
Share your opinion