|- Available for level 65 and higher
- 2 entries a week (Wed 9:00)
- Alliance (12)
- Entrance located at every Territory in Signia, Vengar
- Requires 1 Stonespear Key
|- Score and time based ranking system|
- Waves of various monsters
|- Abyss Points, Honour Points|
- Ceranium Medals
|- 1 entry a week (Wed 9:00)|
Legions, show your solidarity in the Territorial Battle!
Explore new lands and counter Balaur with the drastically dropping manpower. To solve this problem Elyos/Asmodian headquarters have decided to strengthen private Legions. Enforcing legions to to take responsibilities as guardians of the new world.
Related> New World Update
An ancient fighting ground used to settle tribal disputes, Territorial Battle is a place of religious and cultural importance to the mysterious and newly encountered Aquan people. For the same reason the Aquan use this place as a spiritual focus, Daevas have annexed the territory as a battleground, but whether there is any real power in the Territorial Battle remains to be seen.
Territorial Battle is a competitive content designed for Legions.
- You can apply to the Territorial Battle at every base in Signia and Vengar.
- Territorial Battle is available twice a week and the Legion that achieved the highest score in each base will take control of it.
- Territorial Battle compensation will be paid depending on the results and ranking of the Legion, when you occupy a base additional benefits will be available.
- Only Legion level 6 and higher can participate. (You can only apply on your faction's map)
- Only Brigade General can sing up for a Territory or appointed Deputies/Centurions.
- You can register by clicking [Select the territory] at the bottom of the Legion window under the Territorial Battle tab.
Territorial Battle Tasks
To enter a Territorial Battle Square Challenge you will need a key.
You can receive keys by completing legion tasks. (At least one person in the Alliance needs to be in possession of the key to enter the square)
- Only legion level 6 and higher can accept Territorial Battle Tasks.
- You can start Territory Tasks from the Legion window.
|Elyos Territorial Battle Tasks||Asmodian Territorial Battle Tasks|
Territorial Battle, the Square Challenge
Square Challenges are located in every Territorial Battle and rewards are based on play time and the final score. You will need a key to enter the square.
|Entry Conditions||Entry Item||Number of Entries||Compensation|
|Square Challenge(Territorial Battle)||Level 65Alliance
|Key of Challenge
(One in the Alliance)
|Once a WeekResets every Wed. 9:00am||Rank CompensationTerritory Ranking Compensation|
■ Square Challenge Rank Rewards
- Rewards are based on the play time and the final score.
- Depending on the rank all participants will be rewarded with Ceranium Medals, Ancient Manastones, Composite Manastones, Ancient Relics and Enchantment Stones}}
Brigade General is going to receive Rank 1~3 rewards via mail based on the final ranking.
■ Territorial Battle Rank Compensation
|Rank 1||Legion Victory Reward Box||Major Blessed Augment: Level 2 × 1|
Territory Battle Contribution Bundle × 20
|Rift Key||Opens a Rift to the opposite faction's map.|
|[Title] Territorial Battle||Last for 7 days.|
HP +200, Speed +5%, Atk Speed +1%, Casting Speed +1%
|Rank 2||Legion Victory Reward Box||Major Blessed Augment: Level 2 × 1|
Territory Battle Contribution Bundle × 20
|Rank 3||Legion Victory Reward Box||Territory Battle Contribution Bundle × 20|
- Territory Battle Contribution Bundle: A bundle containing Ceranium Medals that can be traded between legion members
■ Benefits for the Occupying Legion
- A Legion can occupy only 1 Territory for one week and each territory is going to be displayed on the map.
- Legion members have access to special teleport devices and various functional NPCs. (Different then the NPCs outside the Territory)
- Legion occupying a Territory receives a special Defender buff in the surrounding area. (PvP Defences increased, Infiltrator Detection available)
- Brigade General can use a special Rift Key to open a Rift leading to the opposite faction's land. (Limited to once a week)
· Rift can be used by up to 72 people regardless of the legion they are in.
■ Territory Specific NPCs
|Elyos Territory||Asmodian Territory||Functions|
|Nixkaion Campsite||Walqule Campsite||Shugo buying Abyss items (Most efficient)|
|Dragon Lord's Ruins||Dragon Lord's Ruins Site||Shugo buying Strife items (Most efficient)|
|War Supply Storage||War Supply Depot||Shugo buying Ancient Relics (Most efficient)|