Conqueror and Protector System
New chapter in open world PVP!
New feature brought to you with the New World Update.
Become a conqueror by killing enemas on hostile grounds or become a protector by defending your land from incoming intruders. When you become a Conqueror or a Guardian your combat capabilities increase. If you like PVPing this system is just for you!
Related> New World Update
Instill Fear In Your Enemies
When you kill enemies on hostile areas you character will receive hypothetical Conqueror points.
Depending on the amount of points you will receive one of Conqueror buffs.
|Level 1||Conqueror||Increases your PvP Attack by 1%.|
|Level 2||Cruel Conqueror||Increases your PvP Attack by 2%.|
|Level 3||Raging Conqueror||Increases your PvP Attack by 3%.|
- Obtaining Conqueror Points
- You can gather Conqueror points by killing enemies in opposing territory.
- Conqueror points will accumulate until you reach maximum Conqueror level.
- Conqueror Benefits
- When you become a Conqueror your character will receive a Conqueror buff.
- There are 3 stages of Conqueror buffs, the more points you gather the stronger the buff you will receive.
- Conqueror buff will only be active in supported areas. In areas like Abyss, Akaron, Kaldor Conqueror buffs will have no effect.
- Reducing Conqueror Points
- Conqueror points gradually reduce over time.
- Conqueror state will be removed when the amount of points reach certain level.
Heroes Exist to Protect Their Race
Protector is the opposite of Conqueror, when you kill enemies on your own territory you will receive hypothetical Protector points.
When you accumulate enough Protector points you shall be granted a guardian buff.
|Title||Buff Effects||Intruder Detection|
|Level 1||Protector||In your area PvP Defences increase by 2%.||Tracks Level 3 Conquerors|
|Level 2||Steadfast Protector||In your area PvP Defences increase by 4%.||Tracks Level 2~3 Conquerors|
|Level 3||Brave Protector||In your area PvP Defences increase by 6%.||Tracks Level 1~3 Conquerors|
- Obtaining Protector Points
- You can gather Protector points by killing enemies in your territory.
- Protector points will accumulate until you reach maximum Protector level.
- Protector Benefits
- When you become a Protector your character will receive a Protector buff.
- There are 3 stages of Protector buffs, the more points you gather the stronger the buff you will receive.
- Protector buff will only be active in supported areas. In areas like Abyss, Akaron, Kaldor Protector buffs will have no effect.
- Protectors can use the Intruder Detection system and track Conquerors.
- Reducing Protector Points
- Protector points gradually reduce over time.
- Protector state will be removed when the amount of points reach certain level.
- Intruder Detection
- When you are a Protector you have the ability to detect intruders on the satellite map.
- The ability to track specific Conquerors depends on your Protector level, reuse time is 3min.
Related> Space-Time Rifts