High Daeva-only Items
Items that can only be used by High Daevas!
High Daevas-only items can be used by High Daevas level 66 and higher.
Related> High Daeva
● High Daeva items can be used regardless of the level. However, if the character's level is lower then the recommended one some item's attributes will be diminished.
● All High Daeva items are tradeable and require Soul Binding before being usable. Soul Binding Release Function is available.
● Different enchanting system will apply. When enchanting fails the item will be destroyed. Probability of enchanting an item has been significantly increased for those items.
● Probability of enchanting an item by +2 or +3 with just one stone is much higher than for regular items. In case of armours, when using Upgrade Stone there is a possibility of enchanting an item by +4 level with one stone.
● New item features that can increase the power of your skills or increase damage on certain monsters have been added.
● High Daeva Wings can be enchanted and give you the ability of Power Flight.
● High Daeva items can be socketted with Primary Manastones.
High Daeva items can be used regardless of the level.
However, for every level belowe recommended level item's attributes will be lowered by 2%.
For example, a level 75 item used by a level 70 character will only have 90% of the default attributes.
■ Attributes corrected according to the level difference
|Features to be Changed||Description|
|Basic Stats||Weapon's, armor's basic abilities will be corrected according to the level difference. However, some stats are fixed and are excluded from the calibration.|
|Additional Stats||All Weapon's, armor's secondary attributes will be corrected according to the level difference.|
|Set||Set attributes will be corrected according to the level difference.|
|Armsfused 2-handed Weapon's Basic Stats||Basic abilities will be corrected according to the level difference. The 10% damage, Magic Boost increase from the secondary weapon will remain unchanged.|
|Armsfused 2-handed Weapon's Additional Stats||All secondary attributes from both weapons will be corrected according to the level difference.|
■ Maintained attributes regardless of the level difference
|Enchantment Level||Enchanting abilities remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Upgrade Level||Upgrade abilities remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Manastone Slots||Available Manastone slots remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Idian Availability||Whether an Idian can be used or not remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Godstone Socket Effect||Godstone Socket Effect remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Extendability||Extendability status remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
Enchanting a High Daeva items differs from the regular gear.
Probability of enchanting High Daeva items has been increased, instead, when you fail the, the item will be destroyed.
- Probability of enchanting is much higher than for regular items.
- Probability of enchanting beyond item's maximum level is much higher than for regular equipment.
- Probability of enchanting an item by +2 or +3 with just one stone is much higher than for regular items. In case of armours, when using Upgrade Stone there is a possibility of enchanting an item by +4 level with one stone.
- When enchanting fails the item will be destroyed.
- When enchanting fails there is a chance socketed Manastones and the Godstone will be returned to you.
- When enchanting fails you can receive Enchantment Stone Dust and crafting materials.
■ Enchanting Wings
- Just like weapons and armours, wings can be enchanted with Upgrade Stones.
- Just like weapons and armours, wings can enchanted beyond their maximum level, once at least +20 they will receive a random Breakthrough Skill.
- Enchanting bonuses depend on the item's level.
- Wings will be destroyed if enchanting fails.
|Item Type||Bonuses for every +1 between +1~+15||Bonuses for every +1 between +16~+20||Bonuses for every +1 beyond +21|
Flight Time +10
Strike Resist +2
Spell Resist +1
Swoop flight speed +0.1
Magic Boost +4
Flight Time +10
Strike Resist +4
Spell Resist +2
Magic Boost +4
Flight Time +20
Strike Resist +8
Spell Resist +4
Magic Boost +8
5.0 introduced new Primary Manastones that increase your character's main attributes.
Primary Manastones increase main attributes like Power, Health, Accuracy, Agility, Knowledge, Will and can only be used on High Daeva items. Each type of Primary Manastone has 10 possible levels.
- Level 3 and below can be obtained from field monsters.
- Level 4 can be obtained from some instance bosses.
- Manastones of higher levels can be obtained from High Daeva Material Conversion. (Up to level 10)
■ Primary Manastones Effects
|Primary Stat||Related Secondary Attributes|
|Power||Physical Attack, Physical Defence|
|Health||Maximum HP, Natural Healing, Block|
|Accuracy||Crit Strike, Accuracy, Magical Acc|
|Agility||Evasion, Parry, Concentration, Strike Resist|
|Knowledge||Magic Boost, Crit Spell, Magic Suppression|
|Will||Maximum MP, Natural Mana Treatment, Magic Resist, Spell Resist|
Related> High Daeva Material Conversion
Some High Daeva items have features never seen before.
■ Skill Enhancing
- By using Creativity High Daevas can enhance their skills, the same kind of enhancement can be applied by wearing special items.
- Only some High Daeva items have that ability and the level and type of the enhancement is determined randomly when the item is dropped.
■ Type-specific Bonuses
- Some High Daeva items have the ability to increase damage dealt to specific types of monsters.
- Type-specific monsters only appear in Esterra, Nosra and new instances. There are 4 types of monsters Warrior/Assassin/Mage/Special and hunting them will be more efficient with a weapon that matches the type.
The bigest differeance between them and regular wings is the ability of Power Flight and possibility of enchanting.
- Power Flight is a high-speed mode a High Daeva can activate by double pressing the forward button.
- As previously stated, High Daeva Wings can be enchanted with Upgrade Stones.
Related> High Daeva Wings
High Daeva-only Sets
Here is a list of High Daeva-only items.
|Quest Rewards||Atreia Conqueror's Set||[Level 77] Can be obtained from quests. Not enchantable|
|Instance Items||Elemental Lord's Set||[Level 69] Can be obtained from Elemental Lord's Laboratory
[Level 69] Can be obtained from Adma Ruins
[Level 75] Can be obtained from Library of Knowledge
|Field Drop Items||Thunder Set
Full Moon Set
|[Level 71-83] Can be obtained from field monsters in Esterra and Nosra. Item's levels and performance varies.|
|Named · RvR Items||Eternal Vow's Set||[Level 72] Can be obtained as a reward (PvP attributes)
[Level 75] Can be obtained as a reward (PvP attributes)
[Level 80] Can be obtained as a reward (PvP attributes)
[Level 85] Can be obtained as a reward (PvP attributes)
|Morph Items||Rune Hero's Set||[Level 70] Rune Tribe Items can be used as materials
[Level 66] Items for appearance remodelling (Elyos)
[Level 66] Items for appearance remodelling (Asmodian)
|High Daeva: Successor of Eternity|
|Regions · Dungeons||
|New Items||Instance Items
Field Drop Items
Named · RvR Items
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 18th 2015|