Creativity, the power to create your own High Daeva!
When a High Daeva grows it will acquire Creativity points.
The Creativity points can be used to enhance the combative abilities of the character, you are free to spend the points on anything you want making each character unique. To open Creativity Window press [SHIFT + U], you can reset Creativity points from there.
Related> 5.0 Update
How to Obtain Creativity
High Daevas will receive creativity points when they reach a certain amount of experience indicated with Creativity icon on the XP gauge.
At each level you can acquire a certain amount of points.
For example, at level 66 there are 9 Creativity points to acquire. This means until you reach level 67 you will collect 15 Creativity points, 5 for levelling up, 9 for progressing towards 66 and 1 you receive automatically when evolving into a High Daeva.
■ Amount of Creativity obtainable per level
|Creativity to Acquire||1||14||14||16||17||18||20||22||25||28||32|
|Cumulative amount of Creativity||1||15||29||45||62||80||100||122||147||175||207|
Creativity Window [SHIFT + U]
Creativity points can be used in the Creativity Window. There are few ways to open the window.
1. Click on the Creativity icon on the XP gauge.
2. Choose Creativity from the start Menu
3. Use [SHIFT + U] shortcut
|① Creativity Information
Available and overall creativity.
Creativity can be reset. It will consume Kinah or a Piece of Oblivion.
[Character Strengthening] - enhance the primary stats.
[Transformation] - learn or enhance High Daeva transformation skills.
[Skill Enhancing] - enhance the performance of class skills.
First, distribute creativity points. The distribution will take effect once you press the 'Apply' button at the bottom.
Creativity points can be reset at any given time.
Simply press the reset button in the Creativity Windows to reset all points or '-' to remove only a specific amount of points from certain enhancements.
Creativity: Enhancing Primary Attributes
Creativity can be used to enhance character's primary attributes.
- Increasing primary abilities is fixed to cost 1 Creativity point per level.
- When enhancing primary attributes the secondary stats will increase.
- Primary abilities can be strengthen to a certain value. Although initially restricted to a maximum of 5, it will gradually increase with next character levels.
■ Primary Attributes and Effects
|Primary Stat||Related Secondary Attributes|
|Power||Physical Attack, Physical Defence|
|Health||Maximum HP, Natural Healing, Block|
|Accuracy||Crit Strike, Accuracy, Magical Acc|
|Agility||Evasion, Parry, Concentration, Strike Resist|
|Knowledge||Magic Boost, Crit Spell, Magic Suppression|
|Will||Maximum MP, Natural Mana Treatment, Magic Resist, Spell Resist|
■ Maximum Ehancments per Level
|Max Enhancement Level||5||10||15||20||25||30||35||40||45||50|
Creativity: 4 Elemental Skills
High Daeva have the ability to learn transformation skills associated with wind, water, earth, and fire elements.
- Property skills have different effects.
- Property skill will stay active for a certain amount of time. During that time you will be able to use a secondary skill associated with the used transformation.
- To learn a transformation skill you will need 5 Creativity points, you can use more Creativity to enhance your transformation up to 5 levels.
- When you reach level 75 you will be able to learn more powerful transformation.
■ Types of Transformation Skills
|Water||Transformation: Vessel of Water||For 15s recovers 200HP every time you are attacked.|
|Waterbind||Available only during Transformation: Vessel of Water state. Deals 720 water damage to enemies within 15m radius and immobilizes them.|
|Fire||Transformation: Vessel of Fire||For 15s every time you attack, expect for aoe attacks, there is a chance that up to 6 enemies within 8m radius will suffer damage. There is also a chance 1,500 damage will be inflicted to the enemy every time you are attacked.|
|Detonate||Available only during Transformation: Vessel of Fire state. Restores 1,000HP, causes explosive damage and teleports the player 15m back wards.|
|Land||Transformation: Vessel of Earth||If your HP decreases, reduces incoming damage and increases shock resistance for 15s.|
|Terraform||Available only during Transformation: Vessel of Earth state. Removes all debuffs.|
|Wind||Transformation: Vessel of Wind||For 15s increases resistance to movement restricting conditions by 800. Decreases movement speed for 4s of anyone who attacks you.|
|Mercurial Blast||Available only during Transformation: Vessel of Wind state. Teleports your character 15m forward.|
■ Creativity Required for Each Level
Creativity: Skill Enhancement
Creativity can be used to enhance each classes general skills.
This can be used to customize and specialize you character.
- Some general skills and Stigma skills can not be enhanced.
- Enhancing a skill will increase it's effect or add an effect targeting specific characters.
- Each skill can be enhanced by up to 5 levels, with each level the amount of Creativity required will increase.
- Initially, only slots in the 1st row will be available, gradually the number of slots will increase.
■ Creativity Required for Each Level
Elemental Skill Video
|High Daeva: Successor of Eternity|
|Regions · Dungeons||
|New Items||Instance Items
Field Drop Items
Named · RvR Items
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 18th 2015|