KR - Update January 27th 2016
Update Cheat Sheet
1. Growth Aura has been improved
2. Top Maze set can no be looted from bosses in the Library of Knowledge
3. Items that can buff certain skills have been improved
4. Golden Star UI has been improved
1. Acquisition effect and setting of the Growth Aura have been changed.
|Growth Aura Acquisition Effect||Growth Aura Icon|
- The effect of the Growth Aura has been increased from 50% more experience to 60%.
- Growth Aura will no longer be charged to 100% during the initial connection. Instead, it will charge from killing monsters and instance bosses up to 10 times instead of 5. (Resets daily at 9:00)
- Probability of charging the Growth Aura after killing a monster has been increased.
2. After connecting to the game or re-connecting after a DC, you will now automatically summon the pet you had before the disconnection.
- Pet will maintain the actions you set it to do.
1. The way the Skill Buffs are applied to items has been changed.
- Skills that can not be used when the item is equipped have been removed.
- Skill that an item can buff will now match the item's settings.
(Ex. Plate – Block(Templer related skills) / Plate – Parry(Gladiator related skills)
- These changes only apply to items acquired after the update.
2. NPCs selling only Morph designs for the Rune Hero's Set have been added.
- Old NPCs no longer sell those designs.
- The new NPC is standing next to the existing High Daeva Morph Designs seller.
3. Names of returning scrolls will now match the region's name they teleport players to.
4. An issue with [Event] Popstar Harp Skin being enchantable has been fixed.
5. An issue with some parts of Maces that could acquired from the Sauro War Depot displaying red has been fixed.
1. UI for the Golden Star Aura has been improved.
- The tooltip will now be more clear, and the XP boost as well as boost for playing from a PC room will now be displayed in green.
- Charge status (%) has been added to the corner of the Golden Star Aura Icon.
- Golden Star Aura icon will differ wether you play from a PC room or not.
|General Connection||PC Room Connection|
|Less than 50%|
|More than 50%|
- If the Golden Star Aura drops below 50% or you charge it from more than 50%, a system message will be displayed.
2. Misleading message about acquired experience for players in PC rooms has been corrected.
2. Rewards for following quests have been changed.
||Oblivion Shard||Brilliant Archdaeva Manastone Bundle|
3. An issue with items necessary for the Asmodian quest not assembling has been fixed.
4. Issue with quest markers not displaying above objects in the quest has been fixed.
5. The Ancient Cube in the quest can now be located.
5. Forest Klawfly Queen's level has been reduced.
6. Attributes from High Daeva Manastone will now apply to summoned spirits, energies, etc. summoned by the player.
7. An issue with characters on mounts displaying incorrectly has been fixed.
9. 각 종족 대도시에 배치된 Legion 문장담당관 NPC의 일부 대화 내용이 잘못 출력되는 현상을 수정하였습니다.
10. An issue with objects in Ariel's Sanctuary in Esterra not being usable has been fixed.
1. You can now give your Deputies/Centurions the right to accept new legion members.
- To assign additional rights, check the 'Invite to Legion/Accept Admission' boxes under [Legion] – [Legion Menu] – [Set Permissions].
- When a new admission is pending, a system notification will be send to every approved legion member.
- A player can join a legion only when an approved Legion member accepts the admission.
1. Spirit's Empowerment's tooltip has been fixed.
1. An issue that was allowing players to place Kisks near Rift exit points in Esterra has been fixed.
1. Sometimes after starting the game, characters and NPCs were displaying incorrectly. This issue has been fixed.
2. The maximum frame-rate (FPS) has been increased to 120.
|High Daeva: Successor of Eternity|
|Regions · Dungeons||
|New Items||Instance Items
Field Drop Items
Named · RvR Items
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 18th 2015|