Arkhal's Hidden Space
|- Available for levels 66 and higher
- 3 entries a week (Wed 9:00)
-Entrance in Esterra (E) and Nosra (A)
- Additional Instance Admission System
- Server-Wide Recruitment available
|- Level 70 monsters|
- Can be finished fairly fast
|- Arkhal's Accessories|
- Godstone Bundle
|1 entry a week (Wed 9:00)|
Get rid of Akhal occupying the Beritra's Oracle!
Akhal’s Beritra Oracle was designed for level 70 players.
This instance has a very simple internal structure, you will have 10min to destroy 3 generators. If you succeed you will face the messenger that drops level 73 items from the Arkhal's Set and a Godstone Bundle.
Related> KR - Update December 9th 2015
Akhal’s Beritra Oracle can be accessed 3 times a week.
Internal structure is very simple.
In the middle of the Beritra's Oracle you can find a named monster,
that is protected by an invincible shield that can only be removed by destroying 3 generators.
Akhal’s Beritra Oracle progress is as follows.
■ 1st. Destroy 3 protective devices
1. Artifact makes Akhal invincible. (As long as Akhal is protected it won't attack players)
2. In order to make Akhal vulnerable, you must destroy 3 protective devices within 10min period.
- Additional monsters will appear each time a generator is attacked.
- If you do not destroy all 3 devices within 10min your group will be teleported back to the starting point and you will have to start over.
■ 2nd. Battle with Akhal
1. Once the battle starts, Akhal will use powerful skills targeting anything in the outskirts of the map. You should prepare for the battle before attacking the boss.
2. Akhal will summon a large number of monsters. It will inflict great damage and use powerful wide-area and mental attacks.
|Arkhal's Hidden Space|
|Main information about the instance.|
|Check what items you can find in the Arkhal's Hidden Space.|
|Information on available quests.|
|High Daeva: Successor of Eternity|
|Regions · Dungeons||
|New Items||Instance Items
Field Drop Items
Named · RvR Items
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 18th 2015|
Share your opinion