KR - Update June 25th 2014
1. Return Scroll has been added.
- One scroll to teleport to multiple locations.
- Double-click on the scroll and choose to which base you would like to teleport to from the list.
- You can buy this scroll from merchants in following regions.
|Merchants||Inggison, Gelkmaros, Akaron|
2. Incorrect number of Star Glimmer Essence to craft Legendary items has been fixed.
3. Kunax's Equipment Box's tooltip has been fixed.
1. Issues with Governor Pashid not following his skill pattern have been fixed.
2. Positions of Asmodian/Elyos Akaron Garrison NPCs have been changed.
3. Commander Lata in the Katalam Underground now halts the battle and is reset as soon as the player reaches a certain distance from the original location.
4. The location of Gulkalla in Impetusium in Altgard has been changed so that the NPC no longer dies from monster attacks. A change has also been implemented to stop Gulkalla reappearing in case he is killed.
5. Issue with some Elyos/Asmodian NPCs in Akaron not attacking has been fixed.
1. Issue with some alternative stats not displaying in the chat has been fixed.
1. Issue with some instances displaying unlimited amount of entries has been fixed.
1. Issues with arrival-point after kissing in some places in Akaron have been fixed.
2. Some terrain issues in Akaron have been fixed.
1. After receiving a gift box from the Atreia Pass the reward tab wasn't always blinking, this issue has been fixed.
2. Issue with confirmation window displaying after registering certain amount of Kinah in the express main has been fixed
3. Issue with the size of some windows and buttons displaying incorrectly has been fixed.
4. Issue with windows changing positions after switching between Windowed, Full Screen and Window Full Screen has been fixed.
1. Iss with the 1st mission in Ishalgen/Poeta tot being acquired by some characters has been fixed.
- Elyos Mission: Kalio's Call
- Asmodian Mission: Order of the Captain
2. Issue with The Crisis of Morheim not displaying objectives on the map correctly has been fixed.
3. Issue with Hunting Lepharist Revolutionaries not being acquirable has been fixed.
4. Issue with [Instance] Rotten Rotrons showing wrong Min Level has been fixed.
5. Issue with Taking it to the Indratu not updating after killing Indratu Outpost Guard has been fixed.
1. Issue with some quests being acquired by the wrong race has been fixed.
- All quests that were acquired by the wrong race have been removed from the quest log.