KR - Update June 18th 2014
1. Issue with some missions being acquired twice has been fixed.
- Issue with Eltnen/Morheim missions that could be acquired for the 2nd time after completing them has been fixed. Quests that have already been started are not going to be deleted.
- Issue with Elyos missions ‘Twice as Bright’ and ‘Fateful duel’ being acquirable at the same time has been fixed.
2. Rewards for Asmodian quests associated with 'Fire Temple' have been increased. Affected quests are as follows.
- The Crisis of Morheim, Improving the relationship with Hreidmar, An Ancient Weapon, [Instance/Group] Kromede's End
3. Issue with incorrect rewards being paid in the Asmodian quest Re-sanctifying the Temple has been fixed.
4. Issue with incorrect rewards being paid in the Elyos mission Orders from the Eltnen Fortress has been fixed.
5. Issue with rewards in the Asmodian quests [Instance] The Dark Place displaying twice has been fixed.
6. Quests automatically acquired when Agents transform have been moved to a different tab.
- [Emergency Command] Support for Veille, [Emergency Command] Support for Mastarius
1. The number of digits that can be registered in the trading window has been increased from 9 to 11.
2. If you exceed the maximum number of items that can be traded a system message will be displayed.
3. Manastones Boxes that can be obtained in Akaron have 1sec cooldown from now on.
4. The Hole Upgrade Serum that can be obtained from the Atreia Pass has been changed.
- Before: [Stamp] Holy Upgrade Serum
- After: [Stamp] Holy Upgrade Serum (7 Days)
5. Fixed issue with colours not displaying correctly in Private Shops.
6. Issue with abnormal placement of Private Stores signs has been fixed.
1. The amount of Battle Medals received from Arena Victory Rewards Chest after wining/loosing in the Arena of Cooperation has been increased from 1 to 2.
2. Icons have been added to the selection window of the final boss in the Sauro War Depot.
1. Message about a device being attacked after dying during Pangaea siege has been modified.
1. Some terrain issues in Akaron have been fixed.
2. Some terrain issues in Jormungand Marching Route have been fixed.
2. Fixed skill patterns of some bosses in Baruna Research Laboratory.
3.Issue with Akaron Ancient Monsters not being summoned after using a summoning stone has been fixed.
4. Misleading information given by North Katalam NPCs have been removed.
5. Information given by Neperon has been changed.
6. ‘Muderunerk/Tobirunerk’ speech lines have been modified.
7. Properties of some NPCs placed in Akaron have been fixed.