Unveil the new area around Anoha Fortress, Kaldor!
The explosion that drove the Rune Tribe to extinction left Kaldor completely destroyed.
In the center of this area players can find a new fortress.
There are multiple ways to approach Anoha Fortress. Use bases and Artefacts to ensure your victory.
Related> Invasion Update
Searching for Id, the first Dragon Lord Fregion journeyed to Kaldor long ago – once Rune territory, it still contains one of their fortresses. When Fregion arrived there, Commander Anoha exploded Id stored in the Underground with no warning. The explosion was so devastating that many regions were affected by it. Fregion was injured, the Rune were wiped out. Much time has passed since then, but Kaldor is still barren – both because of the Id Explosion and the flames from the injured Fregion.
You can move to Kaldor through an NPC in Signia & Vengar or Gateways located in Akaron.
■ How to enter
- Only level 65 characters can teleport to this area.
- Elyos can teleport from Signia.
- Asmodian can teleport from Vengar.
- Occupying certain Garrisons in Akaron can open portal leading directly to Kaldor.
The key feature of Kaldor is the fortress in the middle of this region.
Anoha Fortress is build in a way that forces Elyos and Asmodians to use any means necessary, like tanks and Artifacts, to succeed.
■ Anoha Fortress
- Anoha Fortress becomes vulnerable every Saturday between 9pm and 10pm.
- The ownership is determined before the fortress becomes vulnerable.
- Unlike other sieges you do not receive any medals for capturing Anoha Fortress.
- Certain conditions must be met for the Balaur Guardian to appear again.
■ Cumulative Occupation Limit
- Anoha Fortress can only be occupied by one race for a specific number of times.
- Anoha Fortress cumulative occupation limit is 2.
- If the limit has been reached, 5min before the fortress goes vulnerable, it will be recaptured by the Balaur.
There are two garrisons in Kaldor. You can find Asmodian outpost in the north and Elyos camp in the south.
Garrison have various functions but the most important one is the ability to teleport to other regions of Kaldor.
■ Kaldor Garrisons
- Each race has one base by default.
- To capture a base defeat the Base Commander.
- When one race looses a base helping NPCs will emerge.
A powerful boss can be summed under the huge sword in front of the Anoha Fortress.
You can find special quests related to the summoning of Raging Anoha.
■ How to summon
- 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' is a reward for Brigade General of a legion that successfully captured Anoha Fortress.
- You can activate the 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' under Anoha's Sword
- Raging Anoha appears 30min after the Anoha's Sword has been activated.
Share your opinion