Akaron, the strategic point in the upcoming invasion!
Related> Invasion Update
Akaron lies between Inggison and Gelkmaros. It was Tiamat's home before she ascended to the rank of Dragon Lord. The region was sealed by a barrier that was erected after Tiamat's death. Beritra is dispatching troops there to take Akaron. Even the Asmodians and Elyos are seizing their chance and deploying their best Daevas to conquer the region.
You can move to Akaron from North Katalam.
In addition there are ways to teleport to this location from Gelkmaros, Inggison and Abyss.
■ How to Enter
- Elyos can teleport to Akaron from the Rebuilt Tower of Light.
- Asmodians can teleport to Akaron from the Rune Temple.
■ Akaron Portals
- In Akaron you can find passages to Gelkmaros and Inggison.
- In same places you can even find hidden portal to the Abyss.
- Occuping some of the garrisons can open passages to Kaldor.
There are 13 bases in Akaron.
Just like with Katalam Garrisons to conquer a camp a commander needs to be defeated.
■ Akaron Garrisons
- Each base in protected by a Base Commander.
- In some situations the Base Commander might be attacked by NPCs of the opposite race.
- Special monsters will emerge around occupied base. Those monsters drop Battle Medals, Ancient Coins and other useful items.
- North, East, West and South Garrisons are divided into 4 colour groups.
- Occupying more then one colour group results in summoning reinforcement NPCs.
At specific day at 11pm every month both governors will transform.
Spread out and help your Governor defeat the opposite race's agent. Helping forces will automatically capture the central base.
Summoning Ancient Monsters
In Akaron you can find Summoning Stones.
You can use them to summon Ancient Monsters.
■ Relic of the Ancestors are Required
- To activate a Summoning Stone Relic of the Ancestors are required.
- Relic of the Ancestors can be looted from Popoku monsters appearing around Kaldor Garrisons.
Share your opinion