4.7 Invasion Update - Warfare
1. Anoha Fortress
- New fortress in Kaldor has been added.
- Defeat the Guardian to capture the fort.
- Once the siege starts all kisks around the fort will be removed.
- You receive your siege rewards by completing weekly quests.
- Certain measures can be taken to strengthen the fortifications around the fortress.
2. Siege Limitations
- A siege limiting function has been added.
- One faction can be in possession of Anoha Fortress for a specified amount of sieges. If a faction controls the fortress for longer then that, 5min before siege the fortress is going to be reset.
- This feature applies to Kaldor only.
3. Anoha Summoning Stones
- Summoning Stones are scattered around Kaldor and you have 30min to defeat the boss.
- In order to summon a boss a 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' is required.
- 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' is a reward for Bridge General of a legion that successfully captured Anoha Fortress.
- 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' disappears after 6 days.
Changes to the Existing Forts
1. Divine Fortress and forts in Gelkmaros/Inggison have been upgraded to level 65.
- Level of fort NPCs has been changed to 65.
- The Guardians have been upgraded to level 65.
- General Goods merchants were added to the forts.
- Defence turrets have been added to some forts.
- Fort's special defences will require special items.
2. Changes to artefacts in the Core.
- Level of artefact guards has been raised to 65.
- Names of some artefact skills have been changed.
- The amount of required Temporal Stones has been adjusted.
Fort Support Buffs
1. A special blessing to help weaker races has been added.
- Players will be blessed only for the duration of a siege.
- The grater the difference in numbers the stronger the blessing.
- Marchutan's Blessing for Asmodians and Kaisinel's Blessing for Elyos is going to be activated during sieges.
- The Blessing will be activated regardless of the numbers.
- People in Reshanta, North/South Katalam and Kaldor will be blessed.
1. Rewards for succeeding in various warefares have been updated.
|Warfare||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3||Rank 4|
|Divine Fortress||12||4 C||30||2 C||50||1 C||200||1 C|
|Altar of Avarice
Temple of Scales
|12||3 C||40||2 C||40||1 C||100||1 C|
|Heart of Fissure
Heart of Wrath
Heart of Gravity
Heart of Petrification
|16||3 M||16||2 M||24||1 M||35||1 M|
|25||2 C||45||2 C||60||1 C||80||1 C|
|* C: Ceramium Medal I M: Mithril Medal I P: Platinum Medal|
Siege Time Table
1. Because a new fortress has been added the time table has been updated.
- Full time table:
Related> Siege Times
2. Siege duration for some fortresses has been changed.
|Area||Fortress||Duration before||Duration after|
|Inggison, Gelkmaros||Temple of Scales
Altar of Avarice
|North Katalam, South Katalam||Sillus Fortress
1. Bases in Kaldor have been added.
- Each race has one base by default.
- To capture a base defeat the Base Commander.
- When one race looses a base helping NPCs will emerge.
2. Bases in Akaron have been added. - There are 13 bases in Akaron.
- Each base in protected by a Base Commander.
- Special monsters will emerge around occupied base. Those monsters drop Battle Medals, Ancient Coins and other useful items.
- Akaron Bases are divided into 4 colour groups. You can see them on the satellite map. - Occupying more then one colour group results in summoning additional NPCs.
|4.7 Invasion Update|
|Environment||Kaldor and Akaron have been added.|
|Endless Battle||Server battles have been added. Constant battles are still under evaluation and are subject to change|
|Instances||Runatorium and Baruna Research Laboratory have been added. Multiple changes to existing instances.|
|Beritra's Invasion||Beritra's invasion army just got a lot bigger.|
|Warfare||New forts have been added and new systems associated with them.|
|Items||Equipment Evolution System has been added. Variety of new items have been added including new Abyss ones.|
|NPC||Gelkmaros/Inggison Governors have been changed. Adjustments in existing instances.|
|Quests||New missins have been added, existing ones were made easier to complete. Auto Complete Feature.|
|UI||Atreia Pass, Transaction Information Window and other convenient features like Favourite Instance have been added.|
|Honour Points||Variety of new ways to gather Honour Points have been added.|
|Growth||Levelling process has been reorganized.|