4.7 Invasion Update - Instances
Baruna Research Laboratory
|The Baruna Research Laboratory is a top secret Balaur laboratory and was constructed by Tiamat for the purpose of researching inter-dimensional travel. This is where Tiamat developed the technology for stable inter-dimensional travel. Later, Beritra is able to use this technology to open a portal to reach Pangaea.|
- Entrance is located next to your faction's camp in Akaron
|Name||Solo/Group||Entry Level||Entries||Reset Time|
|Baruna Research Laboratory||Solo||Level 65||One entry a day||Daily 9am|
Related> Baruna Research Laboratory
|Runatorium consists of a gigantic circular plaza. Here the members of the 'Rune Tribe' pitted the Id-contaminated creatures against one another in combat for their own enjoyment and amusement. During their search in Runatorium for creatures contaminated with Id, the Beritra troops found a much stronger monster than these contaminated beasts. The Elyos/Asmodians who were on the trail of the Beritra troops also discover the Contaminated Creatures in Runatorium and realise that this represents an important discovery for the Id research. This information cannot be allowed to fall into the hands of the enemy and so the fierce battle in Runatorium is rekindled once more.|
- New battlefiled called Runatorium has been added.
- 6 vs 6 battlefiled with 20min time limit. Kill monsters and fight opposite race to ensure your victory.
- Runatorium is only available during certain times of the day.
- When the time is right Instance button will appear in the lower right corner of your screen.
|Name||Solo/Group||Entry Level||Entries||Entry Time|
|Runatorium||6 VS 6
(6 people per race)
|Level 61 ~ 65||1 entry a day||23:00 ~ 24:00|
1. Heroic versions of existing Runadium and Rune Shield Tower have been added.
- Additional entry options to enter Heroic versions have been added.
- You can search, recruit and apply to groups through Group Search Function.
- Heroic versions share cooldwons with regular ones.
|Instance</p>||Members||Entry Level||Entries||Reset Time|
|Runadium (Heroic)||6 people||Level 65||4 entries a week
Shares entries with Runadium
|Rune Shield Tower (Heroic)||6 people||Level 65||4 entries a week
Shares entries with Rune Shield Tower
- You can enter Heroic Runadium from Katalam Underground or Kaldor.
- You can enter Heroic Rune Shield Tower from Katalam Underground or Akaron.
2. Difficulty of Runadium and Rune Shield Tower has been adjusted.
- Skill pattern and damage of monsters in Runadium, Runadium (Bonus) and Rune Shield Tower has been changed.
- Amount of monsters in Rune Shield Tower and monster stats have been lowered.
- Probability of obtaining Mythical Items in Rune Shield Tower has been increased.
Changes to Existing Instances
1. Some instances no longer require special items to enter.
- Special Morph Designs are no longer being sold at the 81st Garrison.
|Instance||Removed Required Item|
|Katalamize||Mysterious Crystal of Katalamize|
|Runadium ( Runadium (Bonus) )||Mysterious Crystal of Runadium|
2. Changes to Instance Entrances.
|Sauro War Depot||South Katalam||Akaron||Entrance moved|
|Rune Shield Tower
Rune Shield Tower (Heroic)
|Katalam Underground||Katalam Underground, Kaldor||New entrance added|
|Katalamize||Katalam Underground||Katalam Underground, Akaron|
Jormungand's Bridge (Bonus)
|Katalam Underground||Katalam Underground, South Katalam|
|Refuge of the Rune Tribe||Katalam Underground||Katalam Underground, South Katalam|
3. Elyos entrance to the Nochsana Training Camp has been changed.
4. Elyos/Asmdoian entrance to the Adma Stronghold and Theobomos Lab has been moved.
|Adma Stronghold||Elyos: Theobomos - Observatory Village
Asmodian: Brusthonin - Adma Stronghold
|Elyos: Theobomos - Anangke Excavation Camp|
Asmodian: Brusthonin - Edge of Torment
|Theobomos Lab||Elyos: Theobomos - Theobomos Stronghold|
Asmodian: Brusthonin - Baltasar Hill Village
5. Entry quests for some instances have been removed.
- When you reach the minimum level you can enter following instances regardless of the entry quest.
|Instance||Elyos Quests||Asmodian Quests|
|Kromede's Trial||Nightmare in Shining Armour||Into the Unknown|
|Theobomos Lab||Project Drakanhammer||-|
|Adma Stronghold||-||The Secret of Adma Stronghold|
|Steel Rake||Price of Goodwill||A Suspicious Call|
|4.7 Invasion Update|
|Environment||Kaldor and Akaron have been added.|
|Endless Battle||Server battles have been added. Constant battles are still under evaluation and are subject to change|
|Instances||Runatorium and Baruna Research Laboratory have been added. Multiple changes to existing instances.|
|Beritra's Invasion||Beritra's invasion army just got a lot bigger.|
|Warfare||New forts have been added and new systems associated with them.|
|Items||Equipment Evolution System has been added. Variety of new items have been added including new Abyss ones.|
|NPC||Gelkmaros/Inggison Governors have been changed. Adjustments in existing instances.|
|Quests||New missins have been added, existing ones were made easier to complete. Auto Complete Feature.|
|UI||Atreia Pass, Transaction Information Window and other convenient features like Favourite Instance have been added.|
|Honour Points||Variety of new ways to gather Honour Points have been added.|
|Growth||Levelling process has been reorganized.|