4.7 Invasion Update - Environment
|Searching for Id, the first Dragon Lord Fregion journeyed to Kaldor long ago – once Rune territory, it still contains one of their fortresses.|
When Fregion arrived there, Commander Anoha exploded Id stored in the Underground with no warning. The explosion was so devastating that many regions were affected by it. Fregion was injured, the Rune were wiped out. Much time has passed since then, but Kaldor is still barren – both because of the Id Explosion and the flames from the injured Fregion.
- You can teleport to Kaldor from North Katalam or Akaron.
|North Katalam||Elyos||Saphirunerk Farm||Tarunerk|
|Akaron||Common||North Base, South Base, Central Base||Advance Corridor|
2. Anoha Fortress
- New fortress has been added to Kaldor.
- The fortress can only be captured when Fortress Guardian has appeared.
- All kisk will disappear when the siege has started.
- Siege rewards are going to be paid differently. Bridge General receives rewards that can be distributed among legion members.
- Certain measures can be taken to strengthen the fortifications around the fortress.
3. Raging Anoha
- Raging Anoha appears 30min after the Anoha's Sword has been activated.
- In order to summon a boss a 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' is required.
- 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' is a reward for Bridge General of a legion that successfully captured Anoha Fortress.
- 'Anoha's Runeseal Stone' disappears after 6 days.
4. Kaldor Bases
- Each race has one base by default.
- To capture a base defeat the Base Commander.
- When one race looses a base helping NPCs will emerge.
|Akaron lies between Inggison and Gelkmaros. It was Tiamat's home before she ascended to the rank of Dragon Lord. The region was sealed by a barrier that was erected after Tiamat's death. Beritra is dispatching troops there to take Akaron. Even the Asmodians and Elyos are seizing their chance and deploying their best Daevas to conquer the region.|
- You can move to Akaron from North Katalam, Gelkmaros and Inggison.
|North Katalam||Elyos||Rebuilt Tower of Light||Teleporter|
|Inggison||Race controlling forts||Temple of Scales, Altar of Avarice||Yonggye Teleporter|
|Gelkmaros||Race controlling forts||Vorgaltem Citadel, Crimson Temple||Yonggye Teleporter|
2. Rotation of Agents
- Regional message will appear when two Agents emerge.
- At specific day at 11pm every month both governors will transform.
- Helping forces will automatically capture the central base.
3. Akaron's Ancient Monsters
- All around Akaron players can find Summoning Stones.
- A Summoning Key is required to summon a monster.
- You can find the key in surrounding basses.
4. Akaron Bases
- There are 13 bases in Akaron.
- Each base in protected by a Base Commander.
- Special monsters will emerge around occupied base. Those monsters drop Battle Medals, Ancient Coins and other useful items.
- Akaron Bases are divided into 4 colour groups. You can see them on the satelite map.
- Occupying more then one colour group results in summoning reinforcement NPCs.
1. Terrain issues in Sarpan have been fixed.
2. Terrain issues in Katalam Underground have been fixed.
3. Terrain issues in Jormungand's Bridge have been fixed.
4. Terrain issues in Heiron have been fixed.