KR - Update March 30th 2016
Update Cheat Sheet
1. Monster patterns and the way you proceed in the Garden of Knowledge have been changed
2. High Daevas will now regenerate Energy of Repose when logged off
3. Potion Bundles have been added to Alchemy
1. 'Enhanced Awareness' debuff will no longer be removed when you move to the starting point of the Garden of Knowledge.
2. The battle pattern of some monsters in the Garden of Knowledge has been changed.
3. The issue with Jotuns that appear while fighting the final boss in the Garden of Knowledge not removing the 'Enhanced Awareness' debuff has been fixed.
4. The way teleporting devices in the Garden of Knowledge work has been changed.
5. The issue with 'Artifact Overlord Kroban' appearing abnormally in the Kroban Base Instance has been fixed.
6. Summoning Ticket that you can use in the Fire Temple of Memories instance will now work differently.
|Summoning Ticket transforms a player||Summoning Ticket summons a transforming NPC|
8. The issue with 'Valley of Aether' in the Crucible Coliseum's Arena of Cooperation/Training Camp of Cooperation, Training Arena of Unity dealing low damage has been fixed.
1. The title of NPCs responsible for enhancing Maze/Apollon items has been changed from 'Enhanced Maze Equipment' to 'Enhanced Equipment Company'.
2. Issues with Fallen Sea Jotun's skills not working properly in the Garden of Knowledge have been fixed.
Ariel's Crucible Sanctuary
|Hero <Radiant Ops Recruiter>
Epigonus <Radiant Ops Steward>
Ameino <Radiant Ops Agent>
Azphel's Crucible Temple
|Siente <Blood Crusade Commander>
Mallankat <Blood Crusade Steward>
Keller <Blood Crusade Agent>
- You can no longer obtain these items.
- These items can now be disposed or sold for Kinah.
2. Potion Bundles can now be crafted using Alchemy.
- New designs can be purchased from merchants in the capitol or the housing area.
|Elyos||Sanctum||Usiros <Design Merchant>
Darius <Alchemy Supplies>
|Oriel||Kess <Design Merchant>
Hemes <Alchemy Supplies>
|Asmodian||Pandaemonium||Alran <Design Merchant>
Gelmiro <Alchemy Supplies>
|Pernon||Benthe <Design Merchant>
Grad <Alchemy Supplies>
3. Quantity of materials required in Magical Crafting has been changed.
5. Magical Crafting materials will now stack up to 10,000 each.
7. New potions can now be purchased from NPCs in Kaisinel Academy/Marchutan Priory.
9. Different potions will now be given to newly created characters.
- Instead of elixirs you will now receive recovery potions.
10. Appearance of some items has been changed.
1. The issue with characters not being able to use skill development has been fixed.
3. You will no longer be able to recover 'Light of Repose' in following areas.
4. Characters will now output an effect when using Magical Crafting.
1. New Special Operations quests acceptable by players level 66 and higher have been added.
|Elyos||When registered to a Special Operations organization|
2. Special Operations quests for players level 61 and higher can now only be accepted within certain level range.
|Elyos||Can be accepted by players level 61 ~ 65|
1. The issue with "GM Airis' Flame" dealing less damage by lower level character in the Fire Temple of Memories has been fixed.
1. The issue with Growth Aura compensation being different in the quest details from the actually amount you receives has been fixed.
2. The issue with the delay between Creativity resets being longer than 5sec has been fixed..
3. War of Fog has been added to some parts of Altgard's map.
2. Inggison's terrain around Taloc's Hollow has been modified.
|5.1 High Daeva: Return of Glory|
|Dungeons · Battlefields||Garden of Knowledge
|General Items||Magical Crafting
|New items||Apollon's Set
|Quest · Environment||Esterra Missions
||Rookie Server Expansion|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update March 30th 2016|