Rift of Oblivion
| - High Daeva Solo Instance
- Available for level 66 and higher
- 1 entry a day (9:00 am)
- Entrance in Esterra/Nosra
- Ranking System
|- Level of the monsters depands on the character's level|
- Instance where you use Ancient High Daeva's transformation skills to proceed
|- Collect coins and exchange them for Relics, Titles and Wings|
|1 entry a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun 9:00)|
Take advantage of the High Daeva transformation skills to destroy the Shadow of Oblivion!
Oblivion Rift is a High Daeva solo instance for levels 66 and higher.
Use transformation skills of the Ancient High Daeva to gain a large amount of experience.
Meanwhile, collect Icy Orb of Memory and exchange them for high-performance titles and Mythical Wings.
Related> KR - Update May 4th 2016
Lady Siel created the Rift of Oblivion to store and protect the memories of the Ancient High Daeva. Upon entering the Rift, High Daevas become filled with power, and regain full use of their ancient abilities.
However, within the Rift there exists a Shadow of Oblivion, created by Siel herself to safeguard the memories from falling into the hands of the unworthy.
Oblivion Rift is available once a day.
|Oblivion Rift Progress TIP
- The level of the monsters that appear in the instance and the amount of experience they give depends on the character's level.
- Progress through the instance using High Daeva transformation skill. Note that different monsters are particularly vulnerable to different types of transformation.
- Transformation fully restores your HP. Remove the transformation and re-transform again to restore your health.
- There are 3 Resurrection obelisks. An obelisk will automatically activate when you get closer to it. If you die, you will resurrect at the nearest obelisk.
- There are recovering Drakans all over the place. Killing them will make another monster appear that gives a lot of points.
- There are 3 Commander Gegares inside the instance. When killed, will give the player a lot of experience and Ancient Coin packages. However, they are not necessary and killing them might influence your final score.
- The final boss is called the Shadow of Oblivion. Be careful when you attack him.
|Rift of Oblivion|
|Main information about the instance.|
|Check what items you can find in the Rift of Oblivion.|
|Information on available quests.|
|5.1 High Daeva: Return of Glory|
|Dungeons · Battlefields||Garden of Knowledge
|General Items||Magical Crafting
|New items||Apollon's Set
|Quest · Environment||Esterra Missions
||Rookie Server Expansion|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update March 30th 2016|
Share your opinion