Just like Stigma Stones, Estimas can be mounted in the character profile. Estima Stones can also be improved through Enchanting.
Related> KR - Update May 4th 2016
● Estima slots can be found in the character Profile window under "Estima" tab.
● Estima can be easily mounted/dismounted by double-clicking or right-clicking on the item.
● Estima's maximum enchantment level is 10, with each level, more Creativity it will add to your character.
● Estima is always tradeable.
It can be enchanted up to level 10, and each level will add more Creativity to the character.
- If the enchanting process fails, the Estima will be destroyed.
- Like with Stigma Stones, a mounted Estima can not be enchanted. It can be further enchanted however, after removing it from the Estima Slot.
■ Enchanting Benefits
Estima can be crafted through Magical Crafting.
Three materials will be required for the process.
■ Estima Production
|Essence Core||Refined Morio Dissolving Fluid x10|
■ How to Obtain Materials
|Material||Material Items||How to Obtain|
|Material 1||Refined Morio Dissolving Fluid||Magical Crafting|
|Morio Dissolving Fluid||Purchase from an NPC (Elyos: Kalio (Unused) | Asmodian Querendil (Unused) )|
|Spirit Stone of Light Stamina (Elyos)
Spirit Stone of Darkness Stamina (Asmodian)
|Spirit Stone of Light (Elyos)
Spirit Stone of Darkness (Asmodian)
|Material 2||Colarion Enchanting Crystal||Purchase from an NPC (Elyos: Kalio (Unused) | Asmodian Querendil (Unused) )
|Material 3||Bright Magic Dimension Stone||Magical Crafting|
|Bright Dimension Stone||Instance Drop|
|Chronos Stone Powder||Magical Crafting|
|Chronos Stone||Equipment Extraction|
|Natural Vitality||Field Drop|
|Natural Essence||Field Drop|
How to Obtained Concentrated Estima
To enchant an Estima Stone, you might need to find a Essence Core Solution (Concentrated Estima). It can be looted from bosses in following instances.
|Adma Ruins||Arkhal's Hidden Space||Library of Knowledge|
|Elemental Lord's Laboratory||Kroban Base||Garden of Knowledge|
|5.1 High Daeva: Return of Glory|
|Dungeons · Battlefields||Garden of Knowledge
|General Items||Magical Crafting
|New items||Apollon's Set
|Quest · Environment||Esterra Missions
||Rookie Server Expansion|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update March 30th 2016|