As part of 6.2 preparations, in few days some outdated pages will be removed/edited. All the accounts will be wiped. Mediawiki software will be updated.
After the change, links like /Item:100200741 will no longer work, instead, a slash will be required instead of colon (Ex. /Item/100200741).
You were given a new power, Lord's Bracelet!
Lord's Bracelet is a new item that can be mounted into a dedicated slot.
The main stat is PVP defense but through the upgrading process, you can unlock bracelet's hidden potential like bonus PVP Attack and Manastone slots.
Related> KR - Update May 18th 2016
Lord's Bracelet is a new item that can be mounted into a dedicated 'Bracelet' slot.
You can enhance Bracelet's performance by upgrading it.
■ Lord's Bracelet Features
1. The default attribute is PVP Defence.
2. Holy Upgrade Serum can be used to improve Bracelet's performance. (PvP Defence, PvP Attack, Manastone Slots)
3. The appearance of the Bracelet depends on the Upgrade level.
4. Always tradeable.
How to Obtain
Lord's Bracelet can be purchased from an NPC in your main city with Kinah.
It can be purchased from the same NPC that sells Feather ornaments but for a higher price.
Holy Upgrade Serum can be used to improve Bracelet's performance.
The maximum upgrade level is +10, with each upgrade level the PVP Defense will increase.
In addition, if you reach a specific upgrade level, PVP Attack, and Manastone slots will be added as a bonus.
■ Lord's Bracelet Upgrade Effect
|Success||● PVP Defence will increase
● If the Upgrade level is 6, 8, 9 or 10 PVP Attack will increase
● If the Update level is 5, 7 or 10 Manastone slots will expand by one
● Manastones that can be used on a Bracelet have to be level 80 or higher (High Daeva Manastones can not be used)
|Failure||● Bracelet's level will be reset to +0 and all Manastones will disappear|
■ Step-by-step Update Effect
The following table shows a step-by-step summary of upgrade effects. Abilities that increased are shown in red.
■ December 2016 Update
Related> KR - Update December 14th 2016
Appearance of the Lord's Bracelet
Lord's Bracelet appears on the left wrist.
Just like Feather ornament, the appearance of the Lord's Bracelet depends on the upgrade level.
- You can set to Show/Hide a Bracelet in the options.
- Depending on the costume, some parts of the Lord's Bracelet can be obscured.
|5.1 High Daeva: Return of Glory|
|Dungeons · Battlefields||Garden of Knowledge
|General Items||Magical Crafting
|New items||Apollon's Set
|Quest · Environment||Esterra Missions
||Rookie Server Expansion|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update March 30th 2016|
Share your opinion