New items appeared! Find the hidden power of the Lord's Feather!
Update March 19th 2014 introduced new Feather Ornament items.
They can be equipped into a new item slot (Feather Ornament).
What are Feather Ornaments?
Feather Ornaments are new unique items that can be equipped into a new item slot. There is a Feather that boosts your Attack, Magic Boost, Cris Strike and one for Magical Acc.
■ Feather Ornament's Features
1. There are two Feathers, Attack and Magic Boost one.
2. You can enchant a Feather with Tempering Solution. Enchanting effect is different from other accessories.
3. Feathers can be transferred between characters regardless of the enchantment level.
4. Appearance of the Feather changes with enchantment level.</p>
■ Default Feathers
|Kaisinel's Feathers: Weapon Damage||Level 10 or higher
|Kaisinel's Plume: Magic Boost||Magic Boost +5|
|Kaisinel's Plume: Physical Crit||Crit Strike +3|
|Kaisinel's Plume: Magic Accuracy||Magical Acc +2|
|Specialized Kaisinel's Feathers: Weapon Damage||Attack +1|
|Specialized Kaisinel's Plume: Magic Boosting Power||Magic Boost +5|
|Specialized Kaisinel's Plume: Physical Critical Hit||Crit Strike +3|
|Specialized Kaisinel's Plume: Magic Accuracy||Magical Acc +2|
|Marchutan's Feathers: Weapon Damage||Level 10 or higher
|Marchutan's Plume: Magic Boost||Magic Boost +5|
|Marchutan's Plume: Physical Crit||Crit Strike +3|
|Marchutan's Plume: Magic Accuracy||Magical Acc +2|
|Specialized Marchutan's Feathers: Weapon Damage||Attack +1|
|Specialized Marchutan's Plume: Magic Boosting Power||Magic Boost +5|
|Specialized Marchutan's Plume: Physical Critical Hit||Crit Strike +3|
|Specialized Marchutan's Plume: Magic Accuracy||Magical Acc +2|
Enchanting a Feather Ornament
You can enchant a Feather Ornament using Tempering Solution.
Unlike other accessories that give PvP attributes once enchanted, enchanting a Feathers only increases HP, Attack, Magic Boost, Crit Strike or Magical Accuracy.
Additionally, Feathers do not have an enchantment limit and can be transferred between characters freely at any time.
■ Enchanting a Feather
1. Feathers do not have an enchantment limit.
2. Enchanting a Feather increases certain stats.
3. With every level beyond +5 there is a chance you will get additional stats.
4. If the enchanting process fails, your Feather is going to be destroyed.
5. The probability of enchanting a Feather lowers with every level (+).
■ Enchanting Effect
|Default Attribute||Attributes After Enchanting|
|Marchutan's/Kaisinel's Feather: Attack||Attack +1||Every Enchantment level (+) adds: Attack +4 , HP +150|
With every level beyond +5 there is a chance you will get additional Attack.
|Marchutan's/Kaisinel's Feather: Magic Boost||Magic Boost +5||Every Enchantment level (+) adds: Magic Boost +20, HP +150|
With every level beyond +5 there is a chance you will get additional Magic Boost.
|Marchutan's/Kaisinel's Feather: Crit Strike||Crit Strike +3||Every Enchantment level (+) adds: Crit Strike +12, HP +150|
With every level beyond +5 there is a chance you will get additional Crit Strike.
|Marchutan's/Kaisinel's Feather: Magical Acc||Magical Acc +2||Every Enchantment level (+) adds: Magical Acc +8, HP +150|
With every level beyond +5 there is a chance you will get additional Magical Acc.
Feather Ornament shows on the right side of your character's face.
In addition, it will change it's appearance once it reaches certain Enchantment level.
1. You can set 'Display Feather Ornament (Show/Hide)' in the character profile.
2. Depending on the Enchantment level, Feather Ornaments have 3 different appearances.
Feather Ornaments can be obtained in two ways.
You can either buy one or drop a box that contains a random Feather in some instances.
■ Feather Merchants
It is possible to buy a desired Feather from a merchant. The default price is set to 100mln Kinah but is influenced by the tax and you can choose which Feather you would like to buy.
■ Instanced Dungeons Drop
There is a small chance to obtain Empyrean Plume Chest from bosses in some instances. The type of the Feather you receive after opening this box is random.
Box of Feathers of the Lord drops in following instances.
|Seized Danuar Sanctuary||65|
|Infernal Illuminary Obelisk||65|
Enhanced Feathers Update
■ Upgrading a Feather
1. Feathers no longer get destroyed when the upgrading process fails.
2. In a case of failure, the current Upgrade level will remain.
3. All attributes are the same as before.
■ Feather Evolution
1. A +10 (or higher) Feather can be evolved into a more powerful version through an NPC in your race's main city.
2. The evolution process will consume 10 Tempering Solutions and can not fail.
3. Enhanced Feathers will have fixed basic attributes and 1 additional attribute.
4. Depending on the main attribute, you can choose one of two kinds of Enhanced Feathers.
|Types of Enhanced Feathers|
|Main Attributes||Secondary Attributes||HP|
|Magic Boost||277||Magical Acc||2|
|Magical Acc||118||Magic Boost||5|
■ Enhanced Feather
1. Enhanced Feather can be enchanted with Tempering Solutions
2. When upgraded, the main attribute stays the same, the secondary attribute and HP increases
3. Compared to the regular Feathers, the upgrade bonuses will be significantly higher
4. After +5, there is a chance for even higher bonuses
5. In a case of failure, the Enhanced Feather's Upgrade level will drop to 0
6. The appearance of the feather is different at levels +0, +5 and +10
7. Enhanced Feather can always be traded, no matter what the upgrade level.
|HP||Attack||Crit Strike||Accuracy||Magic Boost||Magical Acc||Crit Spell|
Related> Enhanced Lord's Feather