5.5 - Items
New / Returning Player Support Items
- They contain armour pieces and weapons to help the players grow. The can be obtained as rewards for certain Missions and quests.
|10||Fledgling Daeva's Equipment Box|
|55||Elite Fledgling Daeva's Equipment Box
- Mark of Growth (30 days) can be used to teleport directly to the Support NPCs in Sanctum/Pandaemonium.
2. The appearance of items that a new character gets by default has been changed.
- Change of the appearance applies to all training items, and some items that can be obtained in the early stages of the game.
3. Petra Medal has been added.
- Instead of Silver/Gold/Platinum/Mithril/Ceranium Medals, you will now receive Petra Medal.
- Silver/Gold/Platinum/Mithril/Ceranium Medals in players possession can be disassembled into Petra Medal.
- Items prices, Evolution requirements, rewards, quest compensations have been changed according to the Medal changes.
- Designs for old medals can no longer be used and can be disposed of by the players.
4. Shields from the High Defence Squad/Praetor sets will now give more Block and Physical Defense.
5. Existing Idian items can no longer be acquired, instead, you will now find new Idians that give fixed bonuses.
- Idians can no longer be purchased from general stores and Blood Medal merchants.
- Crafts will now produce new Idians.
- Idian designs will no longer be sold.
- Idian designs have been changed to discardable items.
- Instead of existing Idians, you will now receive new Idians.
6. The Grade/Drop/Craft of Godstone items have been changed.
- The grade of Illusion Godstones of level 65 and higher has been changed to Eternal.
- Some bundles and monsters will now give Illusion Godstones instead of normal Godstones.
- Merchants will no longer sell Godstones and designs necessary to craft them.
- Godstone designs in players possession can now be discarded.
7. New Abyss consumables will now have a different price.
|Upgraded Blessed Recovery Serum||3,000 AP||2,000 AP|
|Upgraded Honorable Recovery Serum||2,700 AP||1,800 AP|
9. New wings and a new mount can now be crafted through Magical Crafting.
10. Greater Supplements (Mythic)'s price has been increased.
11. Breakthrough enchantment cost, Manastone removal cost, and Enchantment Stone extraction cost has been lowered.
13. Rewards for the Sky Island invasion content have been changed.
15. Items from some High Daeva instances have been changed.
17. The selling price for High Daeva equipment has been significantly increased.
18. The name of Quick Frillneck has been changed to no longer indicate it's a box containing a mount.
19. An issue with the +20 effect not appearing for some weapons has been fixed.
20. Rank restrictions on some level 65 Abyss items have been removed.
21. Abilities of some existing equipment items have been changed.
|5.5 Immortal: Flower of Ice|
|Museum of Knowledge, and Narakkalli instances have been added. Neviwind Canyon battlefield has been added.|
|Supporting their masters Minions have been added.|
|All level 65 and below medals have been replaced by Petra Medal. The equipment items from High Daeva instances have been improved.|
|The chance for enchanting and Breakthrough enchanting has been increased. The effects of Breakthrough enchanting have been improved.|
|Creativity system has been reorganized, the effects of primary stats have been increased. A new High Daeva skill has been added to each class.|
|A number of new quests related to the new content have been added. Quests for the Tokens of Growth have been added.|
|Item tooltips have been changed, and video recording function has been added.|