5.5 - Etc
1. Poeta/Ishalgen have been cnhanged to match the settings and features of the region.
- The placement of NPCs and quests have been adjusted.
2. Guardian/Archon Invasion Weapons will now appear in Esterra/Nosra every weekend.
- Invasion of the Ancient Weapons will take place every Saturday and Sunday between 19:00 and 21:00.
3. The terrain is Reshanta has been changed.
1. Item tooltips have been changed.
- Changes to the summary and detail pages are as follows.
- The summary page has been changed to display key information on the 1st page.
- The details page has been changed to display information from the 2nd and 3rd page.
- You can switch to details by using [Alt]+mouse wheel combination or clicking on the icon while holding [Alt].
- If all the details are not displayed on the 1st page, you can use the mouse wheel to move between 1st and 2nd page.
- In your character has items in both hands, you can click the [Ctrl] button to see a comparison for the other weapons.
2. In-game video recording function has been added.
- Click [Menu - Addons – Video Recording] and the video recording UI will appear in the upper left corner of your screen.
- You can change the reconnecting setting in Preferences -> Recording Settings.
- Video Recording, Start/Stop Recording can be assigned to a keyboard button.
3. A system message will now be displayed when the Fortress Battlefield Union has changed in any way.
4. Some features of the Monsterbook have been fixed.
- All the tabs have been removed, and now you will see everything under one, rare tab.
- You will now see a total number of illustrations, and how many you unlocked so far.
5. Monster information can now be seen in the monsterbook.
6. The image that appears when you close the client has been changed.
7. The description of the enchanting process in the Boost/Modify window has been changed.
8. Fixed a system message that is displayed when trying to register an item in a wrong slot of a set.
9. The description for the recommended level reduction in the Boost/Modify window has been corrected.
10. Fixed an issue where some Instance quest marks were not showing on the map.
1. Fixed an issue where the doping function did not work properly in combat.
1. When you assigned another person as the leader of the Battlefield Union, other members could not see the change. This issue has been fixed.
1. Relic Appraiser has been added under [Menu – Additional Functions].
2. Shugo Workshop buffs-related messages will no longer appear in important messages.
3. 채팅 입력 창에 문자 변환을 시도할 경우 리스트 박스가 Windows 가 아닌 게임 내에서 출력되도록 변경했습니다.
4. Integrated Voice Chat (KR only) can now be used even in the Battlefield Union.
- You can talk with only your Alliance or the whole Union.
- The number of speakers has been increased from 8 to 10, and the number of listeners has been increased from 24 to 576.
- Voice Chat management can be assigned by the Union Leader/Alliance Leader.
|5.5 Immortal: Flower of Ice|
|Museum of Knowledge, and Narakkalli instances have been added. Neviwind Canyon battlefield has been added.|
|Supporting their masters Minions have been added.|
|All level 65 and below medals have been replaced by Petra Medal. The equipment items from High Daeva instances have been improved.|
|The chance for enchanting and Breakthrough enchanting has been increased. The effects of Breakthrough enchanting have been improved.|
|Creativity system has been reorganized, the effects of primary stats have been increased. A new High Daeva skill has been added to each class.|
|A number of new quests related to the new content have been added. Quests for the Tokens of Growth have been added.|
|Item tooltips have been changed, and video recording function has been added.|