KR - Update February 27th 2019
1. The number of Honour Points players can acquire during Dumaha Fortress siege has been adjusted.
- The number of Honour Points acquired from Dumaha Fortress Guards has been lowered.
- Some objects will now give Honour Points.
2. The way Demaha Defender Captain appears has been changed.
3. Under certain circumstances, additional Dumaha Fortress Guards will appear during Dumaha Fortress Siege.
1. Under certain circumstances, the doors in the Stella Research Laboratory would not open. This issue has been fixed.
2. Sometimes, after destroying Machines in the Holy Tower, players could not progress any further. This issue has been fixed.
4. Some skills used by monsters in the Tower of Challenge have been changed.
1. ‘Light Dragon King’ Weapons have been added.
- ‘Light Dragon’ Weapons can be upgraded to ‘Light Dragon King’ or ‘Mysterious Light Dragon King’ Weapons.
- Mysterious Light Dragon King Weapons have a unique skill.
|권능: 명룡왕의 진노||Deals 5,000 physical damage to up to 12 enemies within 7m radius around you and stuns them for a while.|
|권능: 명룡왕의 가호||Increases Attack Speed and Casting Speed by 12%, Speed by 12%, Physical Defence and Magic Defence by￼ 800.|
|권능: 명룡왕의 축복||After using this skill, when you HP drops below 40%, you will regain 30,000HP.|
2. The way the appearance is applied to an item that has a skill after being upgraded has been changed.
- If the upgraded item has no ‘Appearance Skill’ applied to it by default, it will gain the Appearance Skill from the item before the upgrade.
- If the upgraded item has an ‘Appearance Skill’ applied to it by default, it will receive the Appearance Skill from the upgraded version.
Guardian General Battle
1. The rage of auto-alliance invite/withdraw has been changed.
2. There was a low probability that the Guardian General Battle ending system message would not appear. This issue has been fixed.
1. The drop information for some instances displayed on the World Map has been corrected.
2. The Tower of Challenge entry level has been corrected in the World Map and Instance Info windows.
|Regions||Dumaha||Nochsana Training Camp|
|General Items||Paint Rings||Stellium|
Ancient Resilient Fighter's Set
Ancient Splen's Set
|System||Dumaha Altar Siege||Lugbug Missions|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 29th 2018||KR - Update January 9th 2019|