KR - Update January 16th 2019
Exploration Garrison Defence
1. Exploration Garrison Defence has been added to the Dumaha region.
|03:00 ~ 04:59||Starts at one point within the timeframe
When starting, there is a 50% chance the Volcanic And Sandy Exploration Garrisons will be selected.
|07:00 ~ 08:59|
|11:00 ~ 12:59|
|15:00 ~ 16:59|
|19:00 ~ 20:59|
|23:00 ~ 00:59|
- When the defense starts, one of Volcanic and Sandy Exploration Garrisons will be selected and a system message will appear in the Dumaha region.
- 40min after the message appears the defense will proceed for the next 20min.
- The defense consists of 1~6 stages and the final defense. The number of monsters that appear during the final stage depends on how many defenses have been carried out successfully.
- Kill the boss to move to the next stage.
- The boss monster appears 30sec after the start of each phase at the 12 o’clock entrance.
- The compensation is paid with items dropped by monsters. The more monsters you slain, the more rewards you obtain.
- There are no rewards for a successful defense.
1. The way you proceed inside the ‘Narakkalli (Opportunity)’ dungeon has been changed.
2. An issue with ‘Rim Ore Grinder’ and shortcut patterns not appearing inside the Prometun Workshop dungeon has been fixed.
5. An exit has been added to the ‘Legion Banquet Hall’ Event dungeon.
6. An issue with the entrance to the Production Room not always opening inside the Stella Research Laboratory has been fixed.
1. Daevanion Skillbooks can now stack. When registering a Daevanion Skillbook for a synthesis, a window will now appear allowing you to specify the number of items.
2. The names of some items would be displayed incorrectly in the Quna Shot. This issue has been fixed.
3. The quickbar would sometimes reset. This issue has been fixed.
4. The App Center has been renamed to ‘My Aion’.
- An ‘Aion Home’ Button has been added to the right corner of the screen.
1. The effect of Painter’s Chroma Shower will now apply immediately.
2. The name of Painter’s Improved Flash Strike Daevanion Skill would be incorrect in the skill’s tooltip. This issue has been fixed.
3. The way Enmity is applied to monsters when using Angry Colors has been changed.
4. An issue that was preventing Remove Shock from being usable while being silenced has been fixed.
- They can be accepted after completing (E), (A).
1. 4 Gathering-related quests have been added to the Lakrum region.
2. An issue that was preventing some quests related to the Prometun Workshop from progressing has been fixed.
3. An issue that was preventing some Legion Tasks from progressing has been fixed.
4. 4 quests near the Lakrum Fortress can no longer be accepted.
5. The contents of some quests and dictionary entries have been fixed.
6. The way the windstream quests in Dumaha can be carried out has been changed.
1. Some new missions have been added for Level 76~80 players and some existing tasks have been changed.
1. The attributes of equipment obtainable from the (E), (A) have been changed.
- The equipment can now be extracted and Upgraded.
2. New crafting designs for the Magical Crafting have been added.
3. Leibo’s Jelly - AP Bonus Buff’s tooltip has been fixed.
4. Daevanion Skillbooks can now stack up to 999 in the inventory.
5. Titania Collector can now be purchased without limitations from merchants that appear at the Dumaha Altars.
6. Bundles from the New Year’s event will no longer share cooldown with other items.
7. The appearance of some items has been corrected.
8. You will no longer be able to change the appearance of Anomos and Dumaha weapons.
1. Kisks installed inside the Dumaha Fortress would not disappear when the siege started. This issue has been fixed.
1. The appearance of the entrance to the ‘Legion Banquet Hall’ has been changed.
2. Shadows casted by the 의문의 선물 상자 inside the Event Dungeon ‘Legion Banquet Hall’ would be displayed abnormally. This issue has been fixed.
4. Merchants that sell supplies and Manastones in exchange for Stellium have been placed in Stellusia in Dumaha.
5. Kashrinerk will no longer appear at the Dumaha Altars.
6. Extraction Goods are now being sold by the “Merchants for Magical Crafted Items”.
7. The equipment worn by some NPCs has been fixed.
1. You can now acquire Honour Points by killing certain monsters that appear during the siege on the Dumaha Fortress.
2. The attributes of some monsters that appear during the siege on Dumaha Fortress have been lowered.
1. New Gatherings have been added to some Lakrum regions.
2. Some areas of Dumaha have been fixed.
3. The terrain in Dumaha has been fixed.
|Regions||Dumaha||Nochsana Training Camp|
|General Items||Paint Rings||Stellium|
Ancient Resilient Fighter's Set
Ancient Splen's Set
|System||Dumaha Altar Siege||Lugbug Missions|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 29th 2018||KR - Update January 9th 2019|