5.1 - High Daeva Crafting
In 5.1 a new crafting system, Magical Crafting, only for High Daevas has been added.
The best features of the Magical Crafting may be the fact that you can craft items anywhere you are and the probability of creating an item is always 100%.
Related> 5.1 Update
Magical Crafting System
1. Magical Crafting can be used by High Daevas.
- Only High Daevas can learn the Magical Crafting
- Most items will become available automatically without the need to acquire a design first.
- To open the Magical Crafting Window click [Shift + P] or [Skills - Function - Crafting].
- Unlike conventional crafting, Magical Crafting doesn't require crafting tables and crafting will never fail. During some actions like sitting, fighting, flying, crafting might not be possible.
- When you craft an item you will receive skill points and experience.
- For some items, there is a probability of producing a greater item instead.
- Available items are according to your current skill level just like with existing professions.
|Elyos Merchants||Asmodian Merchants|
|5.1 High Daeva: Return of Glory|
|Garden of Knowledge and Kroban Base instances have been added.|
|High Daeva Battlefields such as new Dredgion have been added. New Insignias for High Daevas competing in the Arena have been added.|
|New missions that go deeper into the High Daeva's story have been added. Also, check new field and instance quests.|
|New merchants selling items in exchange for Valor Insignia(s) have been added. Organization of merchants in the Crucible Coliseum lobby has been changed.|
|Various new items, Skill Buff Reassignment and Recommended Level Reduction systems have been added.|
|High Daeva dedicated crafting, Magical Crafting, has been added. This system allows High Daevas to produce items anywhere they are.|
|Rookie Server can now be used up to level 65. Buffs will now show in a different order, environment has been improved and other changes have been applied.|