KR - Update August 17th 2016
- Characters will now start/resurrect at one place instead of 3.
- NPCs standing in the old starting/resurrection points have been removed.
- You will now be placed in a new alliance if the previous one already has 24 people.
- Damage of the mines placed by ranger-type monsters has been lowered.
- Monsters will no longer heal each other. If you attack one monster, no other monster will aggro as well.
- Changed the number of points obtained as a reward for killing certain monsters.
|Frigida Rendscale Captain||28||504|
|Frigida Shadowslash Captain|
|Frigida Stingtalon Captain|
|Frigida Sagefang Captain|
|Frigida Spellclaw Captain|
3. The spectator mode in the Gold Arena can now be used 1 minute after the battle has started.
1. Battlefield Union Interface has been improved.
- The size of the existing interface has been reduced.
- Hover the mouse over the interface to learn more about the siege.
- If you join the Union, the information about the siege will be displayed at all time, and details about other fortresses will be only available as a tooltip.
- Battlefield Union Interface can be opened with the combination of <Shift+O> or by pressing the 'Battlefield Union' button.
- "General Information" and "Close" buttons have been added at the bottom of the HUD.
2. When you join/leave the Battlefield Union, you will now see a system message with your Abyss Points gain during the siege.
3. New Siege Weapons for High Daevas have been added.
- New Siege Weapons can be crafted through Magical Crafting.
4. Issue with character names displaying white has been fixed.
5. Fixed a bug that was preventing some players from join the Battlefield Union.
6. Battlefield Union system notifications in the chat will now be displayed by default.
7. An issue with mails that are sent after participating in a siege has been fixed.
1. You will now be able to use level 75 transformations in Pangaea.
1. Improved the ability to see additional materials if you check the 'Available Only' option in the Magical Crafting window.
2. Belt's sound effect has been fixed.
3. There will no longer be a cooldown on assembling pieces of pet food.
4. There will no longer be a cooldown on assembling Starlight Fragments.
6. Aetherforging: Old Noble's Hat can now be purchased from following NPCs.
1. Upper Abyss Stronghold related quests will now reward you with Fragmented Spinel.
2. The way you complete quests in Abyss Fortress instances has been changed.
- Quests can now be completed with the [Immediate reward] button.
3. Some NPCs associated with Steel Rake quests have been changed.
4. An issue with unknown quest reward icon () displaying incorrectly has been fixed.
1. Some characters could not teleport to nearby Sky Islands properly. This issue has been fixed.
1. Gates in the Lower Abyss will now have less HP.
1. Check 'Do not show today' for the event button () to not display for the rest of the day.
- Pop-up messages will no longer notify you about the current event.
- You can turn it back on in the Menu - Events.
※ Event window is only visible during certain events. If not events are running, the window will not be displayed.
2. System notification that appears when an enemy ship appears at a Sky Island, has been changed.
|5.3 Dragon Lord's Resurrection|
|General Items||Spinel Medal
|New items||High Guard Defence Squad's Set
|System||Battlefield Union System||Skill Skin System
|Additional Updates||KR - Update July 13th 2016||KR - Update September 28th 2016|