KR - Update July 27th 2016
1. Vitality of fortress gates in the Lower Abyss has been decreased.
2. Abilities of Invasion monsters apperaing in the Lower Abyss have been downgraded.
3. Abilities of Balaur monsters that appear around Upper Abyss fortresses have been downgraded.
4. Abilities of ragining monsters that appear near Lower/Upper Abyss fortresses have been downgraded.
5. Abilities of monsters related to the Anoha Fortress in Kaldor have been adjusted.
- Abilities of the Balaur Guardian have been lowered.
- Abilities of monsters placed in defence strongholds have been lowered.
- Vitality of gates has been lowered.
6. Vitality of the ragining monster that appear once the 'Anoha Fortress' has been captured certain number of times has been lowered.
7. Colour of Reshanta's terrain on the map(M) has been changed.
8. Windstreams in the Upper Abyss have been plcaed closer to the strongholds.
1. Rank requirements in the 'Sanctum Battlefield', 'Pandaemonium Battlefield' have been changed.
2. You will now receive a box containing a weapon or an armor piece as a final compensation for participating in the 'Sanctum Battlefield', 'Pandaemonium Battlefield'.
3. Commander Zedas will now disappear 5min after appearing if noone attacks it.
- When Commander Zedas is gone, a windstream leading to the Dredgion where the final battle takes place will appear.
4. Stats of monsters that appear in the 'Sanctum Battlefield', 'Pandaemonium Battlefield' have been changed.
- Vitality of defence turrets has been increased.
- Commander Zedas's damage has been lowered.
- Vitality of Surkana Bomb has been lowered.
6. Transformations in the Rift of Oblivion have been changed.
- Base damage during Transformation: Avatar of Earth has been reduced.
- Other changes are as follows.
|Transformation Skill||Transformation-only Skill||Changes|
|Transformation: Avatar of Water||Healing Rain||Cooldown reduced to 1s
Increased the healing effect to 2,000
Healing dot will now heal the target every 1,5s for 4.5s
|Transformation: Avatar of Earth||Powerful Leap||Damage on assassin-type monsters increased
Cooldown changed to 9s
| Rock Punch
|Damage on assassin-type monsters increased|
|Life absorbtion adjusted|
|Ground Smash||Damage on assassin-type monsters increased|
|Roar of the Earth||Damage on assassin-type monsters increased
Cooldown changed to 15s
1. Titles from the (E), (A) can no longer be destroyed.
2. An issue with Jafnhar no appearing in the quest, has been fixed.
1. If you were killed near opposite race's base in Kaldor, you would ressurect in the opposite race's stronghold. This issue has been fixed.
1. You will no longer be able to acquire DP from some monsters.
2. Kisk will no longer be invisible when using 'Hide/Show Other PCs' [Options - Key Mapping - Actions].
1. Registering items for the Magical Morph has been simplified.
- Alert message will now pop-up.
- 'View Collected' will no longer show equipped items.
- Enchanted/Upgraded items will now show at the end of the 'View Collected' list.
2. An issue with unique item skills not showing in the evolution preview has been fixed.
3. An issue with Apollon Shield missing from strenghtening NPCs in Esterra has been fixed.
4. Names of some Flux designes have been fixed.
5. Appearance of some items has been fixed.
1. The action of dividing items in the Legion warehouse was not being registered in the Legion Logs. This issue has been fixed.
2. Some features of the Battlefield Union Window have been changed.
- When joining the Union you will now see the number of players.
- You can now move the window.
1. An issue with App Center has been fixed.
|5.3 Dragon Lord's Resurrection|
|General Items||Spinel Medal
|New items||High Guard Defence Squad's Set
|System||Battlefield Union System||Skill Skin System
|Additional Updates||KR - Update July 13th 2016||KR - Update September 28th 2016|