KR - Update October 19th 2016
1. Competition Points will now be rewarded in the level 66~75 Arena of Discipline.
- The number of points received in the Arena of Discipline depends on whether you won/lost.
- Competition Points can only be acquired during a set season and only the characters that finished 5 rounds are eligible for rewards.
- To see your current position go to [Menu] - [Community] – [Competition Rank] – [Arena of Discipline] – [My Position].
- The final score window in the Arena of Discipline will now include the Competition Points.
- Player's position in the ranking is based on accumulated Competition Points among all servers, the rewards depend on the final score.
2. The difficulty of the monsters in the Sanctum Battlefield, and Pandaemonium Battlefield has been reduced. Also, some of the rewards have been changed, and the probability of obtaining said rewards has been increased.
- After killing a set number of monsters, you can collect a phase reward.
- To open the Monster book go to [Menu] - [Monster Book].
|1) Shows the race (Elyos/Asmodians) and the region Esterra/Nosra.|
|2) Classification by the monster type.|
|3) The icons are activated after unlocking an illustration, you can earn rewards for each phase.|
|4) Monster's image will be displayed after unlocking it's illustration.|
|5) Details about monster's habitat ([Show Location]).
2. Some of [Profile – Equipment Sets]'s features have been improved.
- Cooldown has been reduced from 3s to 1s.
- Icons have been added to easily distinguish each set.
- An issue with Power Shards displaying incorrectly has been fixed.
- System message that appears when trying to register an unusable item has been fixed.
- An issue with sound effects not being played when changing the set has been fixed.
3. An issue with the client shutting down after distributing Creativity Points has been fixed.
1. You will now be asked to hunt different monsters for the Elyos quest , and Asmodian quest .
2. Quest marks for tasks that rewards players with titles will now be visible regardless of the character's level.
3. Typos in the Elyos mission have been fixed.
1. Pesky Drakie's attack power has been reduced.
1. An issue with the client sometimes displaying errors on the 1st startup after an update has been fixed.
2. Some loading tooltips have been added/removed.
|5.3 Dragon Lord's Resurrection|
|General Items||Spinel Medal
|New items||High Guard Defence Squad's Set
|System||Battlefield Union System||Skill Skin System
|Additional Updates||KR - Update July 13th 2016||KR - Update September 28th 2016|