5.0 Update - Quest
High Daeva Mission
1. High Daeva Missions have been added.
When you log in on a level 65 character for the first time after the update, you will automatically receive 2 missions that after completion will turn you into a High Davea.
- To complete the first mission, an item from your mailbox will be required.
- After completing both missions, levelling beyond 65 becomes available.
Related> High Daeva Mission
Library of Knowledge Quests
1. Library of Knowledge Instance quests can be started after completing both missions.
- Important quests will be automatically accepted after entering the instance.
■ Important Quests
■ Instance Learning Quests
※ After completing missions you can proceed with repeatable general quests.
■ Leading Quest
■ Main Quest
Large-scale Infiltration Quests
Named Monster Quests
Regional Instance Quests
Related> Adma Ruins
Related> Elemental Lord's Laboratory
1. Level and rewards for some quests have been changed.
2. Lowered experience for some repeatable quests.
3. The number of repeats of has been changed from 15 to 2.
4. Corrected the way quest level is described in the window.
5. In some quests the number of objectives has been changed.
6. Pre-requisitions for some quests have been changed.
|High Daeva: Successor of Eternity|
|Environment||Atreia's Ancient Sanctuary that was asleep for thousands of years. New regions, Esterra and Nosra emerge.|
|Character||You can evolve to a High Daeva through a mission. High Daevas can level up to 75 and use Creativity to increase their abilities.|
|Instance Dungeons||3 new instances have been added including Library of Knowledge. New dungeons are only available to High Daevas.|
|Item||High Daeva-only Items have been added. High Daevas can used them regardless of the level, some of their features haven't been seen before.|
|Quest||High Daeva Mission in the Library of Knowledge has been added. Various quests in the new regions have been added.|
|Skills||High Daevas can use Creativity to strengthen their skills and learn transformation abilities.|
|UI||Features related to enchanting/remodelling can now be accessed from one window.|