5.0 Update - Item
High Daeva Dedicated Equipment
1. High Daeva Dedicated Equipment has been added. High Daeva Dedicated Equipment has following features:
① High Daeva items can be used regardless of the character's level.
- However, when the level recommendation has not been met, some item's attributes will be lowered.
- Some item's features will remain regardless of the level difference and some will change.
|Features to be Changed||Description|
|Basic Stats||Weapon's, armor's basic abilities will be corrected according to the level difference. However, some stats are fixed and are excluded from the calibration.|
|Additional Stats||All Weapon's, armor's secondary attributes will be corrected according to the level difference.|
|Set||Set attributes will be corrected according to the level difference.|
|Armsfused 2-handed Weapon's Basic Stats||Basic abilities will be corrected according to the level difference. The 10% damage, Magic Boost increase from the secondary weapon will remain unchanged.|
|Armsfused 2-handed Weapon's Additional Stats||All secondary attributes from both weapons will be corrected according to the level difference.|
|Enchantment Level||Enchanting abilities remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Upgrade Level||Upgrade abilities remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Manastone Slots||Available Manastone slots remain the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Idian Availability||Whether an Idian can be used or not remains the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Godstone Socket Effect||Godstone Socket Effect remains the same regardless of the level difference.|
|Extendability||Extendability status remains the same regardless of the level difference.|
② Probability of enchanting is much higher.
- The probability of enchanting is much higher than for regular items.
- The probability of enchanting beyond item's maximum level is much higher than for regular equipment.
- The probability of enchanting an item by +2 or +3 with just one stone is much higher than for regular items. In a case of armours, when using Upgrade Stone there is a possibility of enchanting an item by +4 levels with just one stone.
③ When enchanting fails, the item will be destroyed.
- When enchanting fails, there is a chance socketed Manastones and the Godstone will be returned to you.
- When enchanting fails, you can receive Upgrade Stone Powder and crafting materials.
④ Extracting items can provide you with crafting materials and Upgrade Stone Powder.
⑤ Some items have the ability to enhance some skill when held by the character.
- The type of skill and enchantment level is determined after identifying the item, boosted skill can be checked in the item's tooltip.
- When wearing two items with the same skill boost, the one with the higher level will apply.
- Skill's level and the boost from the Creativity do stack.
Related> High Daeva-only Items
Additional Type-specific Damage
1. Ability for items to increase damage has been added.
- When the type of monster matches the type of weapon, the damage will be increased.
- There are 4 types of monsters, Warrior/Assassin/Mage/Special.
High Daeva Power Flight
1. High Daeva Wings have the power to boost flight just like Mounts have sprint abilities.
- Double click on the forward button to active the Power Flight.
- During Power Flight, Flight Times is consumed much faster.
- The speed can not be faster than what stats indicate.
- Power Flight will stop automatically when attacked.
1. Wings enchanting has been added.
- Just like weapons and armours, wings can be enchanted with Upgrade Stones.
- Just like weapons and armours, wings can enchanted beyond their maximum level, once at least +20 they will receive a random skill.
- Enchanting benefits:
|Item Type||Bonuses for every +1 between +1~+15||Bonuses for every +1 between +16~+20||Bonuses for every +1 beyond +21|
Flight Time +10
Strike Resist +2
Spell Resist +1
Swoop flight speed +0.1
Magic Boost +4
Flight Time +10
Strike Resist +4
Spell Resist +2
Magic Boost +4
Flight Time +20
Strike Resist +8
Spell Resist +4
Magic Boost +8
New Enchantment Stone and Upgrade Stone Powder
- New Upgrade Stone can be used to enchant new and old items.
- 1,000 Upgrade Stone Powders can be converted into one Upgrade Stone. It's possible to automatically assemble powders.
- Enchantment Stone Dust can be obtained from equipment extraction, quest rewards and hunting monsters.
2. Existing step Enchantment Stones can no longer be obtained from extraction, quest rewards, monsters. Existing equipment will have to be upgraded with new Upgrade Stones.
- Step Enchantment Stones can be exchanged for Enchantment Stone Dust at some NPCs in each race's stronghold. However, NPCs will only be available till December 9th. After that exchange will no longer be available.
High Daeva Primary Manastones
1. High Daeva Manastones have been added.
- New Manastones can icrease primary attributes like Power, Health, Accuracy, Agility, Knowledge, Will. They can only be used on High Daeva equipment.
Related> Primary Manastones
High Daeva Morphs
- New Manastones, consumables, equipment and wings can be produced through Morphing.
- New designs can be purchased with Ancient Coin.
- +5 Rune Tribe items can be morphed into much stronger equipment.
※ Some mistakes with new Rune Tribe items will be corrected as soon as possible.
Related> High Daeva Material Conversion
Enhanced Maze Equipment
1. Items obtainable in the Library of Knowledge instance can be upgraded with materials you can find in that instance.
- Each set consists of 6 pieces, each piece can be upgraded by different NPC shown below.
Related> Maze Set
Release Soul Binding Function
1. Ability to unbind Soul Bonded items has been added.
- Unbinding Stone can be used on a Soul Bonded item to make it treatable once again.
- Released items can be traded.
Related> Soul Binding Release Function
1. To extract an item you will no longer need Extraction Tool, instead Kinah will be drown directly from the character.
- Extraction method has been changed. All remaining Extraction Tools will now be called 'Damaged Extraction Tool'.
- Damaged Extraction Tool can not be purchased or traded. You can sell all remaining Damaged Extraction Tool in your possession to any NPC.
2. The way you acquire Purified Essence has been changed.
- All remaining Essences will be exchanged to 'Damaged Daeva Essence'.
- Damaged Daeva Essence can be sold to an NPC for Kinah.
3. The appearance of some items can now be changed.
4. Blood Medal Attack Speed option gloves have been added.
5. Extendable level 65 weapons no longer have a maximum level limit.
6. Augmentation/Conditioning restrictions on some items have been removed
|High Daeva: Successor of Eternity|
|Environment||Atreia's Ancient Sanctuary that was asleep for thousands of years. New regions, Esterra and Nosra emerge.|
|Character||You can evolve to a High Daeva through a mission. High Daevas can level up to 75 and use Creativity to increase their abilities.|
|Instance Dungeons||3 new instances have been added including Library of Knowledge. New dungeons are only available to High Daevas.|
|Item||High Daeva-only Items have been added. High Daevas can used them regardless of the level, some of their features haven't been seen before.|
|Quest||High Daeva Mission in the Library of Knowledge has been added. Various quests in the new regions have been added.|
|Skills||High Daevas can use Creativity to strengthen their skills and learn transformation abilities.|
|UI||Features related to enchanting/remodelling can now be accessed from one window.|