KR - Update October 4th 2018
1. Daevanion Skill Tuning system has been added.
|Daevanion Skill Tuning|
- Skillbooks can be used to strengthen the Daevanion Skill.
● Only Legendary Grade skillbooks can be used as materials.
● If you use the same skillbook, the probability of success will be higher.
● When using special materials, the enchanting level will not drop if the process fails.
● If the process succeeds, the skill effect will increase or the cooldown will decrease.
- You can now acquire skillbooks by synthesizing other skillbooks.
● Use up to 4 Ancient or higher Grade skillbooks to synthesize them into a different skillsbook.
2. PvE, PvP Continuous Enchanting System has been added.
- The number of times the system will attempt to enchant an item can be specified in the ‘Enchanting Goal’ or ‘Number of Attempts’ fields.
3. the casting time when Boosting/Modifying items has been changed from 5s to 2s.
1. Some of Tower of Challenge monsters have been changed.
2. The Tranquil Path area of Narakkalli has been corrected.
3. The ‘Rim Ore Store’, ‘Prometun's Furnace’ regions of Prometun Workshop have been modified.
3. The speed-reducing effect of Assassin’s Daevanion Skill Fast Assault will once again be dispellable.
1. Crafting pattern for the Legendary Daevanion Skill Box has been added.
- Daevanion Mark of Knowledge can be purchased from Crafting Hall of Fame in Lakrum.
1. Limited sales will no longer reset after the NPC respawning.
1. The number of required transformation to unlock a Transformation Collection will no longer display abnormally.
|System||Transformation Collection||Pandora Complex|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update July 18th 2018