KR - Update July 18th 2018
1. The transformation Statues inside Illumiel will now consume 1 ‘Illumiel Transformation Coin’.
- 1 ‘Illumiel Transformation Coin’ will be given out after entering the dungeon.
2. Characters will no longer get trapped inside the Illumiel dungeon.
3. The cooldown of charging skills in Illumiel would display incorrectly. This issue has been fixed.
4. Illumiel NPCs have been moved to the waiting area.
5. You will no longer be able to buy additional entries to the Hererim Mine with Quna.
6. After killing the Dark Sorcerer Bugarota in Hererim Mine, some monsters in the Tunnel of Greed would despawn. This issue has been fixed.
8. Some monsters inside the Hererim Mine will now recognize players in Hiding mode.
12. The number of AP you can gain from monsters and boxes inside the Hererim Mine has been adjusted.
13. Some monsters inside the Hererim Mine will no longer give XP.
14. Typos in the Tunnel of Obsession’s compensation box have been fixed.
15. Monsters inside Senekta will no longer resist deployed Petralith’s skills.
16. The effects of '3rd Dragon Lord Ereshkigal’ and Jotuns that appear in Senekta have been changed.
1. Fixed an issue with the skill damage of all classes being lowered while flying.
2. The tooltips and output messages from some skills would display incorrectly. This issue has been fixed.
3. The effects of some skills have been fixed.
4. The update to blessing skills from 7/11 update has been reversed to the previous state because of the reduction in skill damage.
1. You will now gain Honour Points (GP) from killing some Balaur objects during Fortress sieges.
1. Typos in Asmodian / / have been fixed.
2. Typos in dialogs of some Asmodian Pandora Quest NPCs have been fixed.
3. Fixed an issue with some Pandora Quest-related NPCs not appearing.
1. Fixed an issue with Minion skills not working properly after adding them to a macro.
1. Friendly wagons of the Pandora Complex would display hostile. This issue has been fixed.
2. Fixed awkward movements of some objects that appear during the Pandora Complex's wagon defense.
1. The appearance of some items has been corrected.
2. Equipment, Stigmas, Supplies and Instanced Dungeon reset scrolls have been added to the Gold Bar shop.
3. Some monsters in Lakrum will no longer drop Materials and Manastones.
4. Names of some items have been changed.
5. Icons of some Daevanion Skillbooks have been changed.
1. A message window will now appear when acquiring a Transformation Collection.
1. An issue with App center notifications not appearing properly has been fixed.
2. The classification of Stigma Enchantment Stone on the broker has been fixed.
1. Characters will no longer disconnect for no reason during gameplay.
|System||Transformation Collection||Pandora Complex|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update July 18th 2018