KR - Update February 21st 2018
1. PCroom-only ‘Opportunity Garden of Knowledge’ instance has been added.
- You can access it through a Shugo standing next to the entrance to the Garden of Knowledge.
- It can be entered once a day, and the cooldown will reset at 9:00 daily.
2. The HP of ‘Nergal’ and other monsters in the Holy Tower has been reduced.
- The NPCs summoned by the Atasin Tower Guard will now be Normal instead of Elite.
5. The effect of Frost Prison can now be dispelled.
6. Cursed Shurak will now disappear after a certain amount of time.
8. The Physical Defence of the final boss in Narakkalli has been lowered.
9. The damage of ‘Shadow of Torment’ used by the final boss on the Makarna of Bitterness has been increased.
11. The Evasion and Magic Resist of monsters on the 1st to 6th floor of the Tower of Challenge has been decreased.
12. After finishing the Garden of Knowledge, it was impossible to return to the final boss area. This issue has been fixed.
13. An exit will now appear when you fail to complete the Tiamat's Hideout.
14. Skill effects of monsters inside the Beshmundir Temple have been fixed.
2. The respawn time of Lakrum Garrison quest objects has been reduced.
3. Lakrum Garrison officers will no longer switch targets when engaged in battle.
4. Functional NPCs in Lakrum Bases will no longer attack monsters.
5. The location of Tower of Challenge Supply NPC has been changed to be closer to the entrance.
6. The effect of normal attacks of Ancient Guardian will now be displayed.
7. Frigida Scout Raider will no longer perform long-range attacks.
8. Abilities of some NPCs in Lakrum have been changed.
9. The dialog of ‘Mirash Sanctuary of Opportunity’ NPC has been fixed.
10. An issue with some monster skill effects not being visible has been fixed.
1. Movement Speed has been added to some Transformations.
|Ancient||Speed 35%||Desert Fox|
1. The terms of ownership for a fortress has been changed from ‘the biggest Legion contributor’ to ‘the Legion that contributed the most to take down the Guardian’.
2. The message that appears when the deity dies has been changed.
1. Spiritmaster’s ‘Curse: Water Spirit’, ‘Curse: Fire Spirit’ will now reduce Magic Defence instead of Magic Suppression.
2. Spiritmaster’s ‘Summon Tempest Spirit’ and ‘Summon Magma Spirit’ will now take 0s to summon.
3. The Magic Defence reduction has been added to the debuff tooltip of Spiritmaster’s ‘Sandblaster’.
4. Healing effect has been added to the tooltip of Sorcerer’s ‘Spear of Wind’.
5. The Attack, and Magic Attack effect of Aethertech’s ‘Lifeline Slash’ has been adjusted.
6. Bard’s ‘Loud Bang’ will now deal more damage.
7. Attack effect has been added to Assassin’s and Ranger’s ‘Devotion’ skill.
8. The Cooldown of Assassin’s ‘Deadly Focus’ has been reduced.
9. The damage of Cleric’s ‘Noble Energy’ and ‘Punishment Energy’ has been reduced.
10. The duration of Cleric’s Daevanion Skill Mass Immortal Shroud will now apply properly.
11. The casting time of Cleric’s Daevanion Skill Breath of Recovery has been changed from 0s to Instant.
12. An issue with the Spiritmaster summoning low-level spirits in certain level ranges has been fixed.
1. Flight Speed will now be added when enchanting ‘Wings’.
5. ‘Rabbit Ear Headband’ can now be extracted and remodeled.
6. A typo in the message that appears when acquiring Ultimate/Legendary items.
1. The Event window would sometimes not open or not update. This issue has been fixed.
2. The contents of the Season compensation mail for the ‘Arena of Cooperation’ has been changed.
4. Beshmundir Temple was being displayed twice in the cross-server recruitment window. This issue has been fixed.
1. King Myrn necessary for the Elyos mission, , will no be easier to find.
2. will no longer reset to the previous step after a certain amount of time.
3. Consumables have been added as rewards for some Lakrum quests.
4. Consumables have been added as rewards for some Garden of Knowledge quests.
5. Typos in some quests have been fixed.
1. Statues teleporting players to ‘Kaisinel Academy/Marchutan Priory’ have been added to Lakrum bases.
2. You can now teleport from Kaisinel Academy/Marchutan Priory to Lakrum.
3. The background in some regions of Lakrum has been changed.