KR - Update February 7th 2018
2. Attributes of some objects placed inside the Garden of Knowledge have been changed.
1. Physical damage has been added to Gladiator’s and Templar’s ‘Siegebreaker’ skill.
2. The attack power of some Templar Skills has been increased.
- Break Power, Judgment Blow, Punishment, Elimination Strike.
3. The HP recovery effects of Templar’s ‘Empyrean Armour’ has been increased.
4. The healing increasing effect of Cleric’s ‘Benevolence’ skill has been adjusted.
5. The healing increase effect of Bard’s ‘Healing Mode’ has been adjusted.
6. Magic Attack would no apply to some skills. This issue has been fixed.
- Magic Force, Combat power maximisation, Power Increase, Overcoming Limits
7. Spiritmaster’s ‘Curse of Magic Power’ will no longer reduce target’s Magic Suppression.
8. The range reducing effect of Ranger’s ‘Bestial Fury’ has been fixed.
- From -10m to -5m.
9. The tooltip of Spiritmaster’s Nightmarish Shriek has been fixed.
1. Continuous synthesis feature has been added Transformation system.
2. The synthesis will be canceled when moving between channels or using a return scroll.
- Except for Feathers, and Bracelets which were already available.
3. Stats of some equipment items have been increased.
4. A system message will now be displayed in Sanctum/Pandaemonium and Lakrum area when someone acquires a Legendary/Ultimate item.
5. A system message will now be displayed in Sanctum/Pandaemonium and Lakrum area when someone upgrades a Legendary/Ultimate item.
6. Abnormal appearance of some items has been fixed.
7. Typos in the description of some Transformation Contracts and Transformation Potions have been fixed.
8. Purchase reset time for items from the Gold Sand Shop has been changed.
- Daily 9:00 -> Daily 0:00
- Wednesday 10:00 -> Wednesday 0:00
1. Zephyr currier can now be summoned ever 1min.
2. A system message will now appear when Berserk Anomos appears.
3. Event-related Shugos will no longer appear.
1. The starting bidding price has been reduced to 1/10 of the original price.
1. Training and support quests have been added to the Lakrum area.
- Genesis Crystal can be obtained after completing the quests.
- After completing Lakrum mission, you can start support quests that will reward you with ‘Ancient PVE Enchantment Stone’.
2. You will now gain more Genesis Crystal from Lakrum garrison quests.
3. Starting level conditions for some quests have been changed.
1. Major rewards will now be displayed in the description of dungeons under [Map - Instanced Zone - Details] and World Map - Instanced Zone.
2. More details will now be provided in the Quna shop.
- Purchase limit will now be displayed in the product list.
- The number of items will now be displayed in the right corner.
1. No mounting restriction has been removed from some locations.