KR - Update January 24th 2018
1. The number of entries to the Neviwind Canyon has been fixed.
2. When using hook rope in the Prometun's Workshop, the action will now be canceled if you get attacked by a monster.
1. Fixed an issue with Lakrum Fortress monsters appearing at different times.
2. Some monsters in Lakrum and the Divine Fortress did not follow set battle patterns. This issue has been fixed.
3. Points will no longer be displayed underneath the name of Divine Fortress Guardian.
4. Some objects in the Divine Fortress will no longer be set to level 75.
5. Shugo Kings will now appear at correct times.
6. Andron will once again output sounds.
8. Respawn time of some normal monsters in Lakrum has been lowered.
9. Levels of some monsters have been fixed.
10. Voices of some NPCs have been fixed.
1. After level 76, PvP/PvE Damage/Defence will now only apply up to 100%.
2. When using physical skills, only ‘Physical Attack’ will be taken into account when calculating the damage.
3. ‘PVP/PVE Physical/Magical Damage Reduction’ has been renamed to ‘PVP/PVE Physical/Magic Defence’.
4. ‘Energy of Salvation’ has been disabled.
1. Fixed an issue where some Skill Skins could not be used and some already obtained skins were being displayed as blank spaces.
2. The effect of Aethertech’s ‘Sighting Shot’ has been fixed, and the tooltip will now match the actual effect.
3. MP reduction of Gunner’s ‘Soul Shot’, ‘Rapid Soul Fire’, ‘Soul Volley’ has been corrected.
4. Triggering conditions have been added to Aethertech’s Sprint Strike’s tooltip.
5. The effect of Spiritmaster’s ‘Sympathetic Mind’ has been adjusted.
6. The effects of Spiritmaster’s ‘Backdraft’, ‘Summon Cyclone Servant’, and spirit skills have been adjusted.
7. The effect of Spiritmaster’s ‘Summon Wind Servant’, and Bard’s ‘Melody of Life’ have been corrected.
8. ‘Soul Torrent’ has been added to the list of available Spiritmaster skills.
9. Acquisition level of ‘Inescapable Judgment’ has been changed.
10. Descriptions of some skills would display abnormally. This issue has been fixed.
11. Acquisition levels of some Stigma skills have been fixed.
1. Grade A Minium will no longer be registerable at the broker.
2. [Event] Plastic Surgery Ticket (60 min)’s tooltip incorrectly describing the process of changing the character appearance has been fixed.
3. Only one ‘Sharp Hook’ will now be available in the Lakrum Fortress.
4. ‘Godstone Prevention’ will no longer be displayed multiple times in item tooltips.
5. Some items would look abnormally. This issue has been fixed.
6. Some unused items can now be sold automatically after connecting to the game.
7. Names of some items have been changed.
8. When selling low-value items to an NPCs, the prices would apply abnormally when the items were sold in bundles. This issue has been fixed.
1. The growth and evolution costs of Master Server Minions will now match the live server versions.
|Charael -> Seiran||Skamish -> Mwati|
2. Some quest objects will now reappear faster after being used.
3. Some hunting quest objects could not be located. This issue has been fixed.
4. Buttons in some quests did not work properly. This issue has been fixed.
5. The position of some quest objects has been changed to lower the difficulty of progression.
6. Typos in some quests have been fixed.
7. Some cutscenes have been fixed.
1. A message will now appear when the connection to the ‘Quna Market’ has not been established properly.
2. A message will not appear when you can't purchase an item from the ‘Gold Sand Shop’.
3. A guideline has been added to the final purchase window in the ‘Gold Sand Shop’.
4. Relic Calculator has been removed from the [Start - Additional Functions].
5. Item recovery function will now work properly.
6. [Instance Info - Entry Time] will now be displayed.
7. The number of repeats has been removed from the skill icons in the Chains and Detail view windows.
8. After using the NShop button in [Profile - Account Info], the connection to the shop would not be established properly. This issue has been fixed.
9. ‘Change Channel/Move to Rookie Server’ in the Menu has been changed to ‘Change Channel’.
10. The recommended level has been removed from Instance list and the marks on the map.
11. Power Shard slots will no longer be visible in the character profile window.
12. Details on NPCs that are no longer in use still showing up on the map have been removed.
1. Rifts leading to the opposite race’s side in Lakrum will now appear.
2. The terrain in Poeta, Heiron, Ishalgen, Lakrum has been fixed.
1. The ‘Increased Drop (Instanced Zone’ benefit of the Daevanion Membership will now apply to all regions.
1. Transparent Transformation Scroll will now be receivable as the 7th day reward from the Atreia Pass for PCroom players.