1. ‘Cubic’ that can enhance character’s abilities has been added.
- By collecting ‘Cubicles’ and using them in the ‘Cubic’, your character will be given the ability corresponding to the used cubicle.
|1. Select the category to see the list and details of the cubic.
2. Cubics are divided between Gold/Silver/Bronze and the stats of the highest level of each Cubic are applied.
3. Click the button to register Cubicles in your inventory.
4. Shows collected Cubicles across the whole account.
- Cubicles can be obtained from the Kublin's Cubic Laboratory and Lakrum field bosses.
- Cubicles can be exchanged for higher level ones through Lakrum [Special Reward Supplier]
1. You can now re-identify items with Kinah without a special order.
- When you register an item in the Boost/Modify window, you can see the attributes and possible stat ranges given during re-identification.
- Re-identification costs are paid with Kinah, and the amount depends on the item’s level and Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate grade.
- Existing Re-identification scrolls cannot be used on Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate items.
- Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate Re-identification scrolls have been removed from the Gold Sand Shop.
2. Selective Re-identification function has been added.
- You can reassign secondary stats by selecting one of the stats given to the item.
- The price will be paid in Quna, and the amount depends on the Ancient/Legendary/Ultimate grade of the item.
- For items obtained before the update, Selective Re-identification can only be performed after Re-identifying the item with Kinah.
3. A ‘Shard’ has been added that can improve the power of attacks and healing.
- The ‘Shard’ can be activated with the [B] button after being socketed in the right slot.
> Characters already using the [B] button needs to assign a separate button.
> The ‘Shard Activation/Deactivation’ hotkey is located under [Options - Key Mapping - Combat].
- When you active the ‘Shard’, the effect will be visible on your weapon.
- Depending on the weapon, a different number of Shards will be consumed with each normal attack.
However, the consumption is not different when using skills with different weapons.
- The number of shards necessary to use an attack skill, recovery skills, and other skills is different. Shard consumption can be seen in the skill tooltip.
- The shard is consumed only with the initial attack for AOE attacks/recovery spells and dots.
- Shards can be obtained from monsters and the Gold Sand Shop.
4. You can now sell Daevanion Skillbooks to NPCs for more Kinah.
5. New Magical Crafting designs have been added.
6. The number of materials needed for the Magical Crafting has been lowered.
7. The drop of Kibrium has been expanded.
8. The rewards you can purchase with 도전의 주화 have been changed.
10. Abnormal appearance of some items has been fixed.
11. The probability to enchant PVP items ha been slightly increased.
1. New Kublin's Cubic Laboratory Instanced Dungeon has been added.
슈라크들이 점령한 큐브린의 큐빅 연구소, 큐브 제작 기술을 통해 공간을 다루는 것에 능숙했던 큐브린은 아무도 발견하지 못 할 이공간에 연구소를 세우고 큐빅을 연구했다. 하지만 이공간을 누비며 도둑질과 약탈을 일삼던 슈라크에게 큐빅 연구소가 발견되고, 그들에게 연구소를 빼앗겨 버린다. 큐브린은 무사히 탈출하지만, 슈라크들은 연구자들을 제압해 큐빅을 다량 생산하도록 만들고 있다. 질좋은 큐빅은 슈라크의 대장이자 매드 사이언티스트인 매드루킨이 독점하고 있다.
|Players||Level||Entries||Entry Time Reset|
|1||Level 80||7||Wednesday, 9:00|
- When you occupy a garrison in Lakrum, there is a certain chance the entry NPC, ‘Cubic Laboratory Gatekeeper’, will appear near the base.
- The entry NPC will stay for 12min and up to 24 people can use it.
- If you kill the monster, you can acquire ‘Ancient Daevanion Skillbook’ and ‘Legendary Daevanion Skillbook’ with low probability.
- Opening the 고대 데바니온 스킬 상자 will give one skillbook for the class.
3. The issue with players being able to resurrect during the final stage of Prometon Workshop has been fixed.
4. ‘Cool Rabge’ will no longer disappear after destroying the ‘Ice Prison’ during the final battle with Prigga in the Prometon Workshop.
5. The issue with Priggia not using the ‘Cold Anger’ Buff in Prometon Workshop has been fixed.
6. Prigga will now longer appear twice under certain conditions in the Prometon Workshop.
7. It will no longer be possible to move to the next area of Prometon Workshop without killing necessary objects.
8. Rewards for Dredgion, Runatorium, Neviwind Canyon have been increased.
9. The number of entries to the battlefields would sometimes reset. This issue has been fixed.
10. Fixed an issue where under certain conditions you would be moved from Makarna to a different region.
11. Rewards for the Arena of Cooperation, Arena of Discipline have been increased.
1. Minion Skill have been changed to support the Character.
- The 1st Minion skill can be used once when the skill points are charged to 100%, 2nd skill can be activated after summoning the Minion.
|Minion Skill UI|
- The Skill Points can be seen at the bottom of [Menu - View Minion List - List] tab.
|Minion Skill Points UI|
- Skill details are as follows.
(Depending on the evolution stage, the effect might be different)
|Sita||A||Buff||Durable Soul Projectile||- Increases PvE, PVP damage for 15s|
|Toggle||Durable Horror Beast||- Silences the target with certain probability with each attack|
|Grendal||A||Buff||Durable Frozen Domain of Revenge||- Teleports forward
- Increases All Altered State Resist and Movement Speed
|Toggle||Durable Ragman||- Debuffs the target with certain probability|
|Weda||A||Buff||Boosted Splendour of Recovery||- Increases strength for 30s
- Increases magical attack, Casting/Attack Speed
- Decreases spell cast time
- Increases HP
|Toggle||Boosted Transformation: Old friend||- Applies a strengthening effect for 7s with certain probability
- Increases movement/flight speed
- Increases the effect of healing spells
|Kromede||A||Buff||Boosted Repeated Jolting Strike||- Increases PvE, PVP damage for 15s|
|Toggle||Boosted Miserable Struggle||- Stunes the target with certain probability|
|Hyperion||A||Buff||Boosted Energy Discharge||- Increases PvE, PVP defence for 15s|
|Toggle||Boosted Id Aetheric Field||- Increases PvE, PvP for 5s each time you get hit with certain probability|
|Karemiwen||B||Buff||Boosted Ice Storm||- Reflects the incoming damage for 10~15s|
|Toggle||Boosted Deep Wound||- Decreases target's speed with certain probability|
|Saendukal||B||Buff||Boosted Mighty Seismic Strike||- Adds a splash damage to your attack (AOE attacks excluded)|
|Toggle||Boosted Blind Rage||- Causes the target to Stumble with certain probability|
|Hamerun||B||Buff||Durable Darting Blow||- Increases weapon rage by 1m for 20~30s|
|Toggle||Hamerun's Durable Wrath||- Reduces target's attack speed with certain probability|
|Abija||B||Buff||Durable Magic Missile||- Heals imiedetely
- Restores HP in 2~3s intervals
|Toggle||Durable Improved Stamina||- Recovers HP with certain probability when hit|
|Steel Rose||C||Buff||Durable Powerful Shot||- Gives a chance for additional blow for 20~30s|
|Toggle||Durable Projectile of Mind Division||- Reduces target's MP with certain probability|
|Seiren||C||Buff||Durable Energy of Water||- Creates a protective shield for 8~10s|
|Toggle||Summon Durable Waterdrop||- Heals with certain probability with each hit|
|Arch Kerubiel||A||Toggle||Sleeping Dragon Kick||- Deals damage to the target with certain probability|
|Kerubiel||B||Toggle||Sleeping Dragon Kick||- Deals damage to the target with certain probability|
|Kerubian||C||Toggle||Sleeping Dragon Kick||- Deals damage to the target with certain probability|
|Kerubar||D||Toggle||Sleeping Dragon Kick||- Deals damage to the target with certain probability|
2. New ways of obtaining Minion Contracts and Minionite have been added.
- Instanced Dungeons
|Instanced Dungeon||Monster and Treasure Chests|
|Mirash Sanctuary||Kirshka's Treasure Chest|
|Garden of Knowledge||Piton|
|Narakkalli||Simple Narakkalli Treasure Box|
|Prometon Workshop||이성을 잃은 프리기다|
- Field Bosses
- Quest Reward
- You can obtain Minionite and Minion Contracts from some monsters in the Lakrum area.
- You can exchange Tower of Challenge reward coins for Minion Contracts.
|Tower of Challenge Coin Exchange NPC|
3. The way you obtain Skill Points has been changed.
- Some of the experience you gain through questing, hunting, etc, is now used to increase Skill Points.
- Every opponent will increase the Skill Points by a set number.
- You can no longer use Kinah to increase Skill Points.
4. A new way to gain Growth Points has been added.
- Some of the experience you gain through questing, hunting, etc, is now used to increase Growth Points.
- The ability to use other Minions to obtained Growth Points will remain.
5. Rules and UI for the Minion fusion have been changed.
- The synthesis probability has been increased, and 4 Minion in 4 evolution stages are required.
- Rank D Minions can no longer be synthesized, can only be used to increase other Minion’s Growth Points.
- The synthesis UI has been changed to reflect the changes.
|Minion Fusion UI|
1. The siege compensation for the Lakrum and Divine Fortresses has been increased.
- The rewards have been changed and you will now receive more Abyss Points.
- If you fail to capture the fortress, you will now receive 요새전 참여자의 보상 상자, Honour and Abyss Points.
2. Ocuppying the Lakrum Fortress by one race for a consecutive number of sieges will now trigger a special buff.
1. Quests that can be carried out inside the Kublin's Cubic Laboratory dungeon have been added.
2. Coin rewards for the 'Youth Lifeguard Society/Lumiel Wisdom Protectors' quests have been increased.
3. Quests that reward players with Ancient PvP Enchantment Stones can be carried out when occupying Lakrum Garrisons.
|Race||Min Level||Quest Name||Location|
4. tutorial has been added.
5. [Immediate reward] has been changed to [Report Immedietely] in the Mission/Quest UI.
2. Attributes of Training Dummies in some areas have been changed.
3. The part about reduced recovery has been removed from the tooltip of ‘Debilitating Curse’, a skill used by Beritra Minions in Bitter Makarna.
4. A typo in Ashunatal Dredgion Captain’s name has been fixed.
1. 11 Ancient Daevanion Skills have been added.
|Existing Skill||Daevanion Skill||Additional Skill Effect|
|Righteous Cleave||칼날 연무||- Reduces [Wild Leap]’s cooldown by 20% after using
- If the skill deals critical damage, the target is immobilized for 3s
|Break Power||발목 분쇄||- If the target was knocked down, increases attack by 20%
- Increases the chance to land critical damage with the next hit
|Killing Spree||연참||- If the target is stunned or Poisoned, deals critical damage|
|Silencing Shot||침묵 단검 투척||- Silence increased by 2s
- Damage increased by 50%
|Big Magma Eruption||화산 대분출||- 4s effect delay, 1.5s Aether Hold|
|Soul Torrent||영혼 탈취||- After using this skill, Weaken Spirit, Elemental Smash’s cooldowns reduce by 1s
- If the damage deal critical damage, reduces cooldowns by 2s
|Divine Touch||천둥||- 5m AOE effect added
- 0.5s stun effect added
|Resonance Haze||공명 비무||- If the target was knocked down, increases attack by 20%
- Increases the chance to deal critical damage
|Restoration Volley||회복 속사||- after using the skill, Materialised Magic Form’s cooldown reduces by 10%
- If the skills dealt critical damage, recovers twice as much HP
- Animation speed increased
|Gust Requiem||돌풍 변주곡||- 4m AOE effect added
- Effect changed to Aether’s Hold
|Cannon Shot Riposte||반격 발사||- After using this skill, Sprint Strike’s cooldown reduces by 50%
- Resets cooldown upon critical damage
2. Tooltips and effects of some class skills have been changed.
- Magical and physical values of Bard’s ‘Wind Harmony’ have been changed.
- Magic Resist and Magic Defence reduction of Bard’s ‘March of the Bees’ has been changed.
- ‘Elemental Defence’ has been changed to ‘Magic Defence’ in Bard’s ‘Melody of Joy’ tooltip.
- ‘Magic Suppression’ has been changed to ‘Magic Defence’ in Blessing of Stone’s tooltip.
- Stumble effect has been added to ‘Deadly Blow’.
- ‘MP Recovery’ has been added to Gladiator’s Counter Leech tooltip.
- The acquisition level of Aethertech’s ‘Flame of Demolition’ has been changed.
1. No longer is use items have been removed from the World’s Map basic information.
1. The terrain in the Lakrum area has been changed.
|Dungeons||Kublin's Cubic Laboratory|
|System||Ancient Daevanion Skills|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update March 21st 2018|
Share your opinion