KR - Update April 25th 2018
1. 'Additional PvP Damage/Defence', 'Additional PvE Damage/Defence’ has been added to equipment items above level 75.
- This applies to all items, already obtained/equipped ones as well.
- The values apply along with the enchanting bonuses, and each part gives a different amount.
- PvP and PvE bonuses in combined two-handed weapons do not overlap, and the highest value will be applied.
(Ex. Combining Ultimate Cloud War Spellbook (Additional PvP Damage/Defence +176) with Legendary Cloud War Spellbook (Additional PvP Damage/Defence +158) will result in an item giving Additional PvP Damage/Defence +176)
- If you combine a PvE item with a PvP one, both ‘Additional PvP Damage/Defence’ and ‘Additional PvE Damage/Defence’ will be applied.
- Additional PvP/PvE Damage/Defence applies differently to crafted items than to items of the same grade.
- Random stats have been increased from 4 to 6.
(Ex. ‘Healing Boost’ has been added to Weapon items, ‘Accuracy/Magical Acc’ has been added to Wings items)
3. The effects of Prototype Attack Enhancement, Heroic Attack Enhancement, Eternal Attack Enhancement, Prototype Defense Enhancement, Heroic Defense Enhancement, Eternal Defense Enhancement usable inside the Neviwind Canyon will not apply properly.
6. The tooltip of some unsellable items would say they are sellable through the Broker Agent. This issue has been fixed.
7. Extendable weapons will no longer be usable as skins.
9. Some unused home objects will no longer be obtainable.
1. The drop of Legendary and above items in some Instanced Dungeons has been increased.
2. Boxes and monsters in the Arena of Discipline will now require a number of hits regardless of character’s power to be destroyed.
1. The abilities of monsters level 76 and above have been adjusted.
1. PVP abilities of Kaisinel/Marchutan’ Siege buffs will now apply properly.
1. The values in the tooltip of Bard’s Syncopated Echo will now display properly.
2. The altitude of Bard’s Fiery Requiem has been slightly increased.
1. The summoning bonus to Magical Acc of level 1 rank B Minions will now apply correctly.
2. The toggle skill of Sita, Hamerun, Kromede, Minion, and Karmen will now work regardless of character’s abilities.
1. An issue with item icons of some Housing items displaying incorrectly has been fixed.
2. Typos in the description of [Event] Black Mane Mau Transformation Potion have been fixed.
1. The terrain around the Prometun's Workshop entrance has been changed and it’s no longer possible to place a Kisk around it.
2. The terrain inside the Divine Fortress has been fixed.
|Dungeons||Kubrinerk's Monster Cube Laboratory|
|System||Ancient Daevanion Skills|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update March 21st 2018|