Enchanting Update - Breakthrough System
Breakthrough System Features.
- Allows items to go beyond the current maximum Enchanting level.
- Available only for items with "Breakthrough Possible" property.
- Inert Amplification Tool and additional materials required.
- To Breakthrough an item you will need a Amplification Stone or the same item you are trying to strengthen.
|1||Inert Amplification Tool||Previously allowed equipment to be enchanted beyond its maximum enchantment level, but has lost its power.|
|65||Amplification Stone||Used for equipment amplification. Equipment amplification can be performed by combining the targeted item with an identical item or with an Amplification Stone.|
- Inert Amplification Tool: Can be purchased from vendors
- Amplification Stone: Drops with low probability from bosses in some instances
- Breakthrough Stone will drop in following instances.
Lower Udas Temple
|Landing Stage of the Steel Rose
Rune Tribe Refuge
Sauro War Depot
Jormungand's Bridge (Bonus)
Rune Shield Tower
Steel Wall Bastion
Rune Shield Tower (Heroic)
How to Breakthrough
Here is how to Breakthrough an item.
- Double-click on the Breakthrough Tool and select an item you would like to strengthen to bring the Breakthrough Window up.
- You will need a Amplification Stone or a second copy of the item you are trying to Breakthrough.
- There is a 100% chance to Breakthrough an item
'Breakthrough Possible' property has been added to items tooltips.
|Breakthrough Possible Property||Item with that property can be strengthen through Breakthrough System|
|Enchantment Level||Item that has been strengthen has this icon next to the current Enchantment level|
|Breakthrough Skill||When an item reaches Enchantment level +20 it will be granted a random Breakthrough Skill|
Enchanting after Breakthrough
After you Breakthrough an item you can try to enchant it without any limitations.
- After Breakthrough, Enchanting has following features.
|Category||Enchanting||Enchanting after Breakthrough|
|Enchantment Stone||Any Enchantment Stone||Only Omega Enchantment Stone|
|Success||Enchantment level increases by +1~+3||Enchantment level increases by +1|
|Enchanting Effect||Rises basic attributes||Rises basic attributes|
Additional random skill at level 20
After level 20 increases the maximum number of possible wrappings
|Failure||Level +1~+10: Drops by 1
Level +10~+15: Drops to +10
|Reverses to the previous state|
(to the maximum enchantment level)
|Effect||Maximum Enchantment Level
|Level 20 and higher
- When you reach level +20 your item will be given a random skill and it's maximum wrapping count will increase.
Related> Enchanting Update - +20 Effect
All-Powerful Enchantment Stone
Item that has been strengthen with the Breakthrough System can only be Enchanted with the All-Powerful Enchantment Stone.
- Omega Enchantment Stone can drop from monsters in various areas.
|65||Omega Enchantment Stone||Enhances basic attributes of weapons or armor. Use during normal enchantment or after amplification.
Can be used to refine essence cores.Activate by double-clicking the stone and selecting an item to enchant.
- All-Powerful Enchantment Stone drop in following areas.
1. Evolution of an item that has been strengthen with the Breakthrough System has following features.
|Breakthrough||If evolution lowers item's current enchantment level below it's natural maximum level Breakthrough is going to be removed|
|Breakthrough Skill||If evolution lowers item's level below +20 the Breakthrough Skill is going to be removed|
When you reach +20 once again after the evolution the Breakthrough Skill is going to be randomly re-assigned
|Wrappings||The number of wrappings maintain after the evolution|
- The number of wrappings is set before the evolution
2. You can use All-Powerful Enchantment Stone to exceed Fire Dragon's Item's maximum enchantment without breakthroughing them.
However if you fail to enchant a Fire Dragon item it will be destroyed.
3. When enchanting an item to +20 a regional message is going to be displayed.
4. 'Breakthrough' tab has been added to the broker under [Consumables – Modify]
|Breakthrough System||Breakthrough System has been added allowing players to go beyond item's Enchanting limit.|
|+20 Enchanting Effect||Items with Enchanting level 20+ have a new effect, receive a random skill and wrapping count increases.|
|Other Changes||Enchanting Update introduced some minor changes like some Abyss items can now be dyed.|
|Related Items||Inert Amplification Tool l Amplification Stone l Omega Enchantment Stone|