4.7 Invasion Update - Items
Equipment Evolution System
1. Equipment Evolution System has been added.
- Evolving certain items gives you access to better, more powerful version of these items.
- Some item settings remain the same.
|Enchanting||Current Enchanting Level||Drops by 5|
* Example) +10 item after evolution becomes a +5 item
2. You can evolve only some of the items.
|Classification||Target Item||Evolution Result|
|Instance||Unique Dynatum Set||Enhanced Dynatum Set new|
|Mad Grendal's Set||Enhanced Mad Grendal's Set new|
|Angry/Enraged Hyperion's Set||Enhanced Angry/Enraged Hyperion's Set new|
|Abyss||Holy Weapons of the Guardian Special Operations Soldiers||Holy Weapon of the Guardian Special Unit|
|Guardian Executor's/Guardian Commander's Holy Set||Holy Items of the Guardian Special Unit|
|Holy Items of the Guardian Special Unit||Special Ops Commander's Set new|
3. Information that appearance is not going to be preserved has been added.
4. Information about possible evolution has been added to the item's tooltip.
- Evolution Possible icon has been added (only applies to item that can be evolved)
- Information about evolution resoult and required items is being displayed in the item's tooltip
5. Equipment Evolution NPCs have been added to both capitols.
1. The way you socket a Godstone has been changed.
- Before: Player was socketing a Godstone through an NPC
- After: Double-click on a Godstone and choose a weapon you want to put it in.
- Because of the change, socketing NPCs have been removed.
2. Illusion Godstoes have been added.
- Unlike regular Godstones, Illusion Godstones have a chance to be destroyed.
- You will be notified 10min before the Godstone gets destroyed.
- Regardless of the actions below, Illusion Godstone is going to disappear. · Mounting, dismounting, switching weapons, armsfusing
· Changing characters, logging out, terminating connection
- Illusion Godstones can be purchased from NPCs in Temple of Honour/Hall of Fame.
3. Efficiency of some Godstones has been changed.
1. New Abyss Items have been added.
- Some items are being sold in Temple of Honour/Hall of Fame.
- Some items can also be obtained through Equipment Evolution.
2. Prices for the Special Unit/Operations Soldiers items have been lowered.
3. Augmentation prices for Special Unit/Operations Soldiers items have been lowered.
4. NPC selling governor items has been removed from North Katalam.
- The Governor items which were previously available for purchase will no longer be sold.
- New NPCs selling new Governor items have been placed in Temple of Honour/Hall of Fame.
Daeva Essence Refiner
1. Daeva Essence Refiner has been added.
- One purification consumes 50% XP of a level 65 character.
- This item can only be used by a level 65 character.
- You can purchase 2 purifiers a day.
- Purifiers are essential for Equipment Evolution.
- NPCs selling important designs have been added to both capitols.
1. New crafting designs have been added.
- You can find them in Akaron.
|Central Base||Jormungand's Special Noble|
|Eastern Supply Base
Western Supply Base
|Legendary Master's Catalium|
2. Chance to produce a better version of some items has been slightly increased.
Changes to weapon appearance
1. Appearance of some Bard's and Gunner's weapons has been changed.
1. New stat has been added.
- Stat: Godstone Suppression
- Description: Suppresses the probability of a Godstone activating on you.
2. New item property has been added.
- Property: Cannot trade outside the Legion
- Description: Item can only be traded between legion members.
3. New Eternal Ancient Manastones have been added.
4. Probability of receiving Unique Dyantum Items has been increased.
5. In some instances the way you receive loot has been changed.
- Some bosses will now drop items in bundles.
- Equipment bundles can now be looted by every party member.
- In instances like Dark Poeta some bosses still drop individual pieces of equipment.
|Fire Temple||Same kind of box but can be looted by every party member|
|Items come from equipment boxes that can be looted by every party member|
6. Rewards for some quests of level 50 and below have been increased.
7. 3 new Abyss Vendors have been added.
- You can check what they are selling by going to your faction's Hall of Fame.
|4.7 Invasion Update|
|Environment||Kaldor and Akaron have been added.|
|Endless Battle||Server battles have been added. Constant battles are still under evaluation and are subject to change|
|Instances||Runatorium and Baruna Research Laboratory have been added. Multiple changes to existing instances.|
|Beritra's Invasion||Beritra's invasion army just got a lot bigger.|
|Warfare||New forts have been added and new systems associated with them.|
|Items||Equipment Evolution System has been added. Variety of new items have been added including new Abyss ones.|
|NPC||Gelkmaros/Inggison Governors have been changed. Adjustments in existing instances.|
|Quests||New missins have been added, existing ones were made easier to complete. Auto Complete Feature.|
|UI||Atreia Pass, Transaction Information Window and other convenient features like Favourite Instance have been added.|
|Honour Points||Variety of new ways to gather Honour Points have been added.|
|Growth||Levelling process has been reorganized.|