4.5 Update - UI
1. Character creation window - 2 male and 2 female hairstyles have been added.
1. Switching the transparent map has been changed.
- On the right side of the map a button has been added, allowing you to switch between the large and the small transparent map.
- When the button for the small transparent map is activated and <N> is held down, the small transparent map is displayed.
- When the button for the full transparent map is activated and <N> is held down, the full transparent map can be opened.
- If the transparent map is opened with <N> and <N> is pressed again, the map closes.
2. If the map is opened on the beginner’s server, fortresses, sources, artefacts etc. information of the home server is displayed.
1. The preview window has been improved to simplify the item preview.
- A function has been added in the UI in the item and appearance modification preview, in which the Mech can be viewed.
Not implemented in EU.
1. Voice Chat for the whole Alliance has been added.
- Alliance Voice Chat is going to be activated just like the Group Voice chat.
- Up to 8 people can speak at the same time.
- You have an option to turn the Voice Chat on and off.
Find Group Window
1. A new button has been added to the group search, making it easier to check group members.
1. There was a problem that friends deleted from the friend list were automatically added anyway. This has been fixed.
2. The quest marker in the Katalam region was not displayed on the map. This problem has been fixed.
3. In the Engineer character creation window – Mechs can also be seen in the preview now.
4. Sometimes HP/MP recovery values and other combat values etc. of targets were displayed, that hadn’t even been selected. This problem has been fixed.
5. The fortress battle display function on the map has been changed.
6. New handy hints have been added to the loading screen.
7. A new function has been added to the inbox, with which several items can be received at the same time.
- Use “shift + click” to select several items at the same time.
- Use “CTRL + click” to select messages to be highlighted.
- When the inventory is full, only one part of the items can be received.
|Character||New class - Aethertech.|
|Skills||New skills and improvements to the existing ones.|
|Insatnces||3 new kinds of inctances have been added.|
|Abyss||Renewal of the Abyss.|
|Honour Points||Abyss ranks are now based on Honour Points.|
|Quests||New Quests and changes to existing ones.|
|Items||New Abyss Items.|
|Crafting||New crafting system.|
|UI||New hairstyles. Various UI improvements.|