4.5 Update - Quests
1. New missions and quests have been added for the “Aethertech” class.
- Items for Aethertechs have been added to the missions and quests.
New quests have been added to the “Steel Wall Bastion Battlefield” and the “Rune Shield Tower”.
1. The quest “Steel Wall Bastion Battlefield” can be received in South Katalam from NPCs in the Pepe Garrison and the Phon Garrison.
2. The “Rune Shield Tower” quest can be received from an NPC in the development area in the Katalam Underground.
1. New instance quests have been added inside the fortress at the Upper Abyss.
- For the new instances and legion instances, corresponding quests have been added.
Fortress Battle Quests
1. New Abyss Siege quests have been added.
- As the fortresses Krotan, Miren and Kysis have been changed to level 65 in the upper area of Reshanta, new corresponding quests have been added.
- The previous Abyss fortress siege quests cannot be kept and the quests that players have already accepted, will be changed to “Completed”.
Honour Points Quests
1. New quests have been added, with which players can receive honour points.
- As the new honour points system has been added, there are new quests with which you can receive honour points as a reward.
1. The level of difficulty of some quests has been changed and amenities have been added.
2. The requirements for receiving a quest have been partially removed or added.
3. Fixed a problem occurring during the quest “Attack on Tiamat’s Fortress”, in which the mission level was not renewed after eliminating “Bodyguard Captain Cartuan”.
4. During the “[Group] Prison Break-In” quest, it sometimes occurred that at a particular level of the quest, when part of the monsters had been eliminated, the group members could not share the renewal. This problem has been fixed.
5. During the “The Protector/The Guiding Hand” quest, group members can receive the renewal by eliminating monsters.
6. Some of the items have been changed in terms of their attributes, tooltips and their icons.
7. Sometimes there was the problem that the location of some NPCs could not be found. This problem has been fixed.
8. Some of the quests and spelling mistakes in the quest content have been corrected.
9. For part of the quests the receipt/execution levels have been changed.
10. The rewards and experience points for part of the missions/quests have been changed.
11. In the Elyos quest “Deliver on Your Promises”, the reward item (weapon) can be selected now.
12. During the “Revelations/The Protector’s Blessing” quests, the monsters don’t always disappear in particular situations.
13. During the “Assault on Tiamaranta/The Grand Assault” Sarpan quest, “Kahrun’s Will” didn’t disappear, if the character logged back in again. This problem has been fixed.
14. Some parts of the quest content have been changed.
15. For some repeatable quests that contain the armour of the Steel Beard pirates, chain armour has been added for the Aethertech.
In the rewards for “Shoshinerk’s Reward” (Elyos) or “Chopirunerk’s Reward” (Asmodian) a helmet has been added for the Aethertech.
|Character||New class - Aethertech.|
|Skills||New skills and improvements to the existing ones.|
|Insatnces||3 new kinds of inctances have been added.|
|Abyss||Renewal of the Abyss.|
|Honour Points||Abyss ranks are now based on Honour Points.|
|Quests||New Quests and changes to existing ones.|
|Items||New Abyss Items.|
|Crafting||New crafting system.|
|UI||New hairstyles. Various UI improvements.|