4.5 Update - Crafting
1. New crafting designs have been added.
- The Aether Key can be crafted through weaponsmithing.
- Ancient Power Shard, Activated Magic Projectile and further consumable design have been added.
2. A crafting selection system has been added.
- It is a system in which a composition of materials can be selected from several options to receive a crafting result.
- The system is only available for some designs that have been newly added.
1. A Morph method has been added that change low quality potions and serums serum into a more high quality serum.
- The method can be purchased in the capital city or in the housing region at the alchemist merchant’s.
- Only potion of level 50 and lower can be Morphed.
- Morphing those items doesn't cost any DP.
- Morphable items are as follows.
|3 Lower Grade Potions → 1 Higher Grade Potion|
|Abyss Potions||Life Serum
|2 Lesser Divine → 1 Divine|
1 Divine → 1 Greater Divine
6 Greater Divine → 1 Major Divine
2. Some Morphing Books, which can be bought in the Abyss Fortress, are now available at the merchant’s in the capital city.
1. A new substance morphing method for the Gunner, Bard and Aethertech classes have been added, in which weapon/armour crafting materials can be changed.
2. Required amount of 'Mixed Spices' has been lowered.
3. Maximum number of displayed ingredients in the crafting window has been increased from 8 to 9.
|Character||New class - Aethertech.|
|Skills||New skills and improvements to the existing ones.|
|Insatnces||3 new kinds of inctances have been added.|
|Abyss||Renewal of the Abyss.|
|Honour Points||Abyss ranks are now based on Honour Points.|
|Quests||New Quests and changes to existing ones.|
|Items||New Abyss Items.|
|Crafting||New crafting system.|
|UI||New hairstyles. Various UI improvements.|