KR - Update July 26th 2017
1. Balaur will no longer appear when attacking Commanders in the Upper Abyss Fortresses.
2. 'Battlefield Kisk' will no longer be placeable outside the Ship Marina in the Abyss Core.
3. Level 65 monsters will no longer appear in the Core.
4. A separate message and effect will now appear if you succeed or fail to capture a fortress.
- The appearance conditions for bosses have been changed.
- In place of a Boss monster, 3 stones will now appear.
- Players must click on 3 stones at the same time to make the real boss appear and be attackable.
- Abilities of general/boss monsters have been lowered.
- Battle patterns of bosses have been changed and stats of some skills have been lowered.
- The max number of players has been changed to 3.
|Adma Ruins||6 people||3 people|
|Elemental Lord's Laboratory|
|Arkhal's Hidden Space|
|Arkhal's Hidden Space||66+||69+|
- The quest completion requirement has been removed. As long as you are satisfied with the group setup and level, you can enter the dungeons.
3. The amount of experience you can gain from monsters in the Rift of Oblivion has been increased by 1.5~2 times.
4. 'Nergal' in the Holy Tower will no longer reset and the shield will now end properly.
5. You will no longer get disconnected when moving to the Neviwind Canyon.
1. High Commander Armor/Weapons/Wings can now be obtained through Equipment Evolution.
- High Praetor and Elite Legionary items that can be purchased with Spinel Coin can now be evolved.
- When the enchanting process of the High Commander items fails, the item will not be destroyed and following rules apply.
|Stage||Penalty after failure|
|11~14||Decreases to +10|
|15~19||Decreases to +15|
|20 or more||Decreases to +20|
- Commander equipment is not tradeable, can only be traded once with Wrapping Scrolls once the item reaches +25.
- Once consumed, the number of wrapping will not increase even after re-enchanting the item to the required level.
2. New and returning users will once again receive Mark of Growth (30 days).
|Instanced Dungeon||Available Items|
|Adma Ruins / Elemental Lord's Laboratory||Noble +4 Manastone Bundle|
|Arkhal's Hidden Space||Eternal/Mythical Accessories, Bundle of Illusion Godstones, Estima Sacred Water, Oracle Ancient Relics Bundle (low probability of obtaining Tempering Solution)|
|Kroban Base||Eternal/Mythical Accessories, Mythical Wings, Eternal Idians, Estima Sacred Water, Augment Rechardgers (low probability of obtaining Tempering Solution)|
4. Items that can only be used in the Neviwind Canyon will no longer share cooldowns with other items.
5. Description of some items didn't match the actual output. This issue has been fixed.
6. Some items will no longer look abnormal.
1. Some repeatable Instanced Dungeon quests will now give more experience, the recommended level has been changed and new reward items have been added.
|Adma Ruins/Elemental Lord's Laboratory||Repeatable Quests expiriance increased
Recommended level changed
Quest Compensation changed
|Narakkalli/Library of Knowledge/Garden of Knowledge||Repeatable Quests expiriance increased|
5. You will now be able to accept/share unfinished quests within the Battlefield Union.
6. Subtitles will now appear in the Abyss Core cutscenes.
7. The progress of has been changed.
1. The terrain in the Core will no longer change colour on the map (Blue/Green/Red) when a faction takes control over the region to make the map more visible.
|5.8 - Land of Battle|
|Dungeons||Holy Tower||Mirash Refuge|
|General Items||Spinel Coin||Gray Wolf Mark|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update July 19th 2017
Not part of overseas 5.8: