6.0 Update - Siege
1. The way you score contribution during sieges has been changed.
- Battle League and Battle League Points have been removed.
- Individual and Legion contribution determines the fortress ownership. The Legion contribution is determined by the overall contribution of all members.
- When the siege ends, the fortress ownership switches to the legion/person with the highest contribution.
- Fortress rewards are based on your personal contribution.
- Lakrum Fortress operates on Attack/Defend bases, the Divine Fortress can only be attacked.
2. The siege times have been changed as follows.
3. You can move to the Divine Fortress through a portal in the main Lakrum camp.
- The corridor will appear for 2h every Sunday at 21:00.
- As the lower and upper abyss disappeared, you can no longer move to the core by flying.
4. Inside the Divine Fortress, you will now have to attack the towers instead of talking to them. In the future, whoever destroys the tower will become the Tower Guardian.
5. The ownership of each Fortress and artifact has been reset.
|6.0 - REFLY|
|New land, Lakrum, where Ereshkigal is hiding after her failed atempt to destroy Atreia.|
|Prometun's Workshop, Makarna of Bitterness and Draupnir Fortress.|
|New Fortress. Changes to the Contribution system. Battle League removed.|
|Changes to the Character's abilities.|
|Removed, changed and improved skills. New Daevanion Skills.|
|New transformation systems. Crafting profession removed.|
|New currencies. Changes to the old items.|
|New UIs to make your life easier.|
|New quests and organizations.|