KR Classic - Update March 10th 2021
1. Grade requirements in Dark Poeta have been lowered.
2. The battle pattern of Commander Bakarma in the Draupnir Cave dungeon has been changed.
- The field of view has been lowered.
- Skill pattern has been changed.
- Attack power has been lowered.
- The attack power and maximum health of summoned slaves have been lowered.
- The following barrier has been added around the area where Bakarma appears. When Commander Bakarma leaves this area, the battle will reset.
3. Cooldowns for the following instances have been changed.
- Nochsana Training Camp: 2h
- Nightmare: 4h
4. The drop rate of some items in the following instances has been increased.
|Instanced Dungeon||Target for higher drop rate|
|Dark Poeta||Fabled Grade Equipment|
|Steel Rake||Fabled Grade Equipment|
|Azoturan Fortress||Fabled Grade Equipment|
|Nochsana Training Camp||Heroic Grade Equipment|
|Nightmare||Fabled Grade Weapon Material Item|
|Aetherogenetics Lab||Skill book|
|Alquimia Research Center||Skill book|
5. Low-grade Stigmas can now be obtained in Aetherogenetics Lab and Alquimia Research Center.
6. Previously applied effects will now be removed when entering the Dredgion.
- Candy Transformations are not removed.
1. Spiritmaster’s “Fear Shriek” skill would not apply to gliding characters. This issue has been fixed.
2. The voice output of Elyos female characters after using “Storm of Aion” has been fixed.
1. Fabled grade equipment can no longer be obtained in Theobomos and Brusthonin.
2. Typos in some item tooltips have been fixed.
1. After starting the game, the black screen would persist for a certain period of time. This issue has been fixed.
|Additional Updates||Classic - 1.2 Update|