Classic - 1.2 Update
1. Following areas are available for each race.
|Elyos||Poeta, Verteron, Eltnen, Heiron, Theobomos|
|Asmodian||Ishalgen, Altgard, Morheim, Beluslan, Brusthonin|
2. A total of 10 Instanced Dungeons will be available and the required levels and cooldowns are as follows.
|Instanced Dungeon||Elyos Lv||Asmodian Lv||Cooldown|
|Nochsana Training Camp||25||25||18h|
|Alquimia Research Center||41||40||30min|
3. Lower, Upper, and Core levels of the Abyss will be available.
- You can enter the Abyss after completing the Abyss Mission at level 25.
- The abyss is a fly-free zone and provides various types of content including Sieges and Artifact battles.
- Sieges take place in the Lower and Upper layers at the following times.
|Time||20:00 ~ 20:35||22:00 ~ 22:35|
|Mon||Siel’s Left Wing||Krotan Refuge|
|Wed||Siel’s Right Wing||Kysis Fortress|
|Fri||Sulfur Fortress||Miren Fortress|
|Sat||Siel’s Left Wing
Siel’s Right Wing
1. Rifts allow players to travel to the opposite race’s regions and enjoy a variety of content.
2. Rifts appear in specific locations for each race, and the conditionals are as follows.
|Area||Eltnen, Heiron||Morheim, Beluslan|
|Fixed||Friday/Sat/Sun - 15:00/19:00||Friday/Sat/Sun - 17:00/21:00|
|Random||Appear randomly every hour|
|Condition||Opens after killing major boss montsers in the region|
1. Players can level up to 50.
2. At least level, you can purchase skillbooks from the trainer. To learn a new skill, use the skillbook.
3. Items can be directly traded between players or sold through personal shops.
- Siel’s Energy is required to use Request Trade and Private Store functions.
1. Siel’s Energy is a buff applied to your account.
2. When Siel’s Energy is ON, there are no limits to the gameplay. When the buff is OFF, the gameplay is possible but some functions are limited.
|Siel’s Energy||ON (PASS, PCroom, Free Access)||OFF (Free Access)|
|Item acquisition||Unlimited||Rare or lower|
|Quest Rewards||Unlimited||Cannot gain AP|
3. The buff refreshes for 1h each day at 9:00 for free.
4. Purchasing a PASS or connecting for a PCRoom refresh the buff.
※ However, between 11/11~11/18 the Siel’s Energy is active all the time and you can play for free without any restrictions.
1. Daeva Pass can be accessed from [Menu - Daeva Pass] or by clicking on an icon next to the minimap.
2. Complete daily/weekly/seasonal missions to raise your Daeva Pass Level and unlock special rewards.
- Missions are reset at 9:00 according to the daily/weekly/seasonal cycle.
- You can check the XP rewards for each mission on the mission list.
- Unlocking premium rewards grants you access to locked rewards.
3. You can level up Daeva Pass by purchasing new levels.
4. Daeva Pass is unique for each character.
- Daily/weekly/seasonal missions can be performed by each character and each will receive the rewards.
- Both ‘Premium Rewards’ and ‘Purchase Level’ have to be used by each character.
5. Missions and rewards change each season.
1. The Quna market offers Pets, Candies, Costumes, and Service items.
2. Live and Master servers share the amount of Quna.