Difference between revisions of "Tower of Challenge"
(Created page with "link= Solo dungeon composed of 40 floors. Clearing one floor will allow you to move to the next one. You will be rewarded for finishing each layer. You...")
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 10:12, 17 June 2018
Solo dungeon composed of 40 floors. Clearing one floor will allow you to move to the next one.
You will be rewarded for finishing each layer. You will also receive additional compensation for killing bosses.
After the devastating invasion of the Dredgion, Marchutan and Kaisinel realized that current training was not sufficient to prepare the Daevas for new dangers and challenges. They created the Tower of Challenge, where Daevas must face illusion enemies of increasing difficulty. Across all Atreia, heroes were sought for who could master the tower to then rightfully earn their places at the side of the lords.
Entrance to the Tower of Challenge is located in Kaisinel Academy/Marchutan Priory lobby between the Empyrean Crucible and Crucible Challenge doors.
- Players: Solo
- Entry Level: Level 66 and higher
- Entries: 3 times a week (Resets every Wednesday at 9:00)
- Non-GP users can enter the instance 2 times a week
How to Proceed
- The Tower of Challenge is composed of 40 layers, clearing one floor will allow you to move to the next one.
- You will be rewarded for finishing each layer. You will also receive additional compensation for clearing floors with bosses.
Death and Resurrection
- Resurrection skills and items can not be used. Once you resurrect, you will appear in front of the instance.
- The number of entries is reduced each time you re-enter the instance.
- When the challenge is resumed, the character can restart from the last floor he successfully cleared. The challenge will reset to the 1st floor every Wednesday at 9:00.
- However, before the weekly reset, players that have reached the 40th floor, can re-challenger the 40th floor.
- After the weekly reset on Wednesday at 9:00, players can choose to start over from the 1st floor or re-start from the last cleared floor.
- Unlike for other instances, entries to the Tower of Challenge do not reset after a server reboot.
Tower of Challenge Season
The Tower of Challenge runs on a seasonal basis.
- When a Tower of Challenge season begins, the time it took you to clear the 40th floor will be registered.
- However, the ranking can only register up to 300 players that have killed the boss the quickest within 3min.
- At the end of a season, the top 100 will receive titles and Honor Points as compensation.
|Tower of Challenge|
|Main information about the instance.|
|Check what items you can find in the Tower of Challenge.|
|Information on available quests.|
|5.6 Immortal: Flower of Ice|
|System||Additional Rift Entries|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update February 23rd 2017|