- 1 Inggison/Gelkmaros
- 2 Silentera Canyon
- 3 Lakrum
- 4 Dumah
- 5 Red Katalam (North)
- 6 Red Katalam (South)
- 7 Fortress/Garrisons
- 8 System
- 9 Items
- 10 Odian
- 11 Rune
- 12 Contamination/Purification
- 13 Altar of Ascension
- 14 Instanced Dungeons
- 15 Battlefield
- 16 Character
- 17 Lugbug
- 18 Quests
- 19 Signia/Vengar
- 20 Etc
- 21 Growth
- 22 Related
1. The level of monsters/NPCs has been increased from 40~55 to 76~80.
2. Hunting Monsters has been added throughout the fields.
- Hunting Monsters appear randomly and have a lot of HP, but special items make them an easy target.
3. Inggison/Gelkmaros Arena has been added.
- After killing a certain number of field monsters, a Rift leading to the Arena will appear.
- Up to 24 players can enter the Rift regardless of the race.
- The Arena will last for 10min, and the reward box will appear in the center when the battle starts.
4. In each area, there is a special device that can summon a special monster. They will drop special items when defeated.
5. Garrisons have been added.
- Capturing a garrison will spawn a Teleportation Device, and monsters will slightly better drop rate will appear nearby.
- If the opposite race takes control over a garrison, you won’t be able to use its feature, and a Dredgion will appear to retake it after 2h.
6. Artifacts that help players in PvE have been added.
7. Rifts have been added.
- 12 or 24 player Rifts will be generated in Gelkmaros and Inggison every hour.
- From 2:00 to 8:00, and between 9:00 to 1:00 the next day.
8. ‘Dredgion Infiltration’ content will appear throughout the fields.
- Dredgion will appear in regular intervals through the Inggison/Gelkmaros fields.
- Dredgion will spawn Machines on the field.
- Destroying the machines may grant you access to the Dredgion.
- Infiltrate the Dredgion and kill the Captain to earn special rewards.
1. Objects in the Silentera Canyon have been changed to level 80.
2. You can find there 2 Raid monsters, Anuhart and Debilkarim.
- Kill them to obtain Infinite Weapon/Armour or Noble Pros Accessory/Feather items.
1. Changed to server-wide field.
2. The entrance has been changed.
- Accessible every day through a corridor in Gelkmaros/Inggison.
3. The level of monsters/NPCs has been changed to 80.
4. Garrison support buffs have been added.
5. Names and rewards from Raid monsters have been changed.
6. Legendary and Ultimate items have been added to the Genesis Crystal Sale Agents.
7. The hourglass must be charged to enter.
1. Changed to server-wide field.
2. The entrance has been changed.
- Entry is available every Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sun from Inggison/Gelkmaros.
3. Legion Miner has been added.
- A total of 48 Miners have been added.
- 채굴기 각인석 can be used to occupy a Mining Camp.
- 채굴기 각인석 can be purchased and used only if the Legion is level 8 or higher.
4. Names and rewards from Raid monsters have been changed.
5. Some limited-sale items from Altars have been changed.
6. Alter rewards have been changed.
7. The hourglass must be charged to enter.
Red Katalam (North)
1. The entrance has been changed.
- Travel through a corridor in Inggison/Gelkmaros every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
2. ‘Unstable Hall of Knowledge’ dungeon has been added. Players can enter it on a first-come, first-served basis.
entrance Players Level Entries Entry Time Reset Red Katalam (North) 1 80 1 a day Daily, 9:00
- The entrance is located at the Lake of Solitude in Red Katalam (North).
- The corridor will reappear 1h 50min ~ 2h 10min after disappearing.
- The corridor appears for 30min and will disappear after 20 players have used it.
3. 12 out of 25 Garrisons have been removed and the remaining 13 have been relocated.
4. Key Points configuration has been changed.
Key Points Garrisons 1 Key Point 1, 2, 3 Garrsion 2 Key Points 4, 5 Garrsion 3 Key Points 6, 7 Garrison 4 Key Points 8, 9, 10 Garrison 5 Key Points 11, 12, 13 Garrison
5. Key Point rewards conditions have been changed.
Previous New Capture Tire 3 Garrison Capture Tire 1 and higher Garrison
6. Key Points rewards have been changed.
Previous New Raid Monster Appears Treasure Chest Traded appears in the base
7. The way players acquire Treasure Chests has been changed.
- A key, which is required to open the chests, can be obtained from Garrison battles.
- There is a certain probability a fake chest will appear.
8. Raid objects no longer appear.
Red Katalam (South)
1. Pandarung Infiltration for solo players has been added.
entrance Players Level Entries Entry Time Reset Red Katalam (North) Each Race’s Camp 200 Players 80 Until the number of entries reaches 0 Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 9:00
- It can be accessed from Red Katalam (North) using 신비한 변신 물약. This Potion can be looted from Garrison Officers and Assassins with a certain probability.
- 판다룽스 선착장 이동 주문서 can be obtained from Cargo Boxes hidden in the starting area.
- There are a total of 16 판다룽스 선착장 이동 주문서 which can teleport players to Pandarung Dock, the final battle stage.
- When you activate the Express Cargo Unit, after 1 min, an Express Cargo Box will appear in that location.
- The Express Cargo Box can be claimed by only 1 player and if after 20min no one obtains it, the Infiltration will end.
2. Prades Fortress will no longer become vulnerable. Prades Fortress transition proceeds.
3. Windstreams have been removed.
1. Bassen Fortress/Prades Fortress have been added.
entrance Players Level Entries Time Reset Red Katalam (North) Each Race’s Base 192 per race 80 Until the number of entries reaches 0 Every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 10:00
- Use the corridor to move to the Siege area.
- Only players with the [타이틀] 격렬한 카탈람의 도전자 (7일) title can enter.
- The corridor maintains active between 21:00 and 24:00 and will reappear after being closed.
- The race that kills the Balaur Guardian General will occupy the fortress and Victorious/defeated races will receive encouragement buffs and rewards via mail.
2. Inggison/Gelkmaros Fortresses have been added.
- The siege starts every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday at 22:00.
- Elyos/Asmodian Fortresses will be returned back to Balaur before the siege starts.
- The Balaur Guardian General appears at the beginning of the siege and the race that kills it first will take control over the fortress.
3. Lakrum and Dumah Fortresses are now closed and no longer become vulnerable.
4. The difficulty of Dumah Altar has been increased by increasing stats of Altar-related objects.
5. The Divine Fortress becomes vulnerable every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 22:00
1. Field Fame System has been added.
-Field Fame System applies to following areas.
Field Fame Areas Inggison Lakrum Gelkmaros Dumah Silentera Canyon Red Katalam (North/South)
- You can see your Fame level at the top of the minimap.
- Field window can be accessed by clicking on the icon on the minimap.
- The Fame Level determines what kind of items you can purchase and what kind of content is available.
- Fame Points can be acquired by killing monsters, performing quests and using fame items. Fame items can be acquired from areas where the fame system has been applied.
- Fame Points will be reduced if you die from a monster attack but can be restored by a Soul Healer.
- Every Monday, your points will be reduced based on your level.
2. Fame Rifts that can be opened to Inggison/Gelkmaros by players with high enough Fame level have been added.
Rift Fame Level Admissions Cooldown Number of Rifts Fame Rift 9 4 Alliances (96 players) 168h (7 days) 1 Fame Rift 7 1 Alliance (24 players) 72h (3 days) 2 Fame Rift 5 1 Alliance (24 players) 24h (1 day) 3
- Rifts can be opened by players that meet Fame level conditions using a special item.
- Fame Rifts last for 3h.
1. New ‘Infinity’ gear has been added. It can be indefinitely enchanted.
- Infinity equipment consists of weapons and Armour parts and can be sold at the broker.
- Can be enchanted with 궁극의 극강 강화석.
- If enchanting process fails, there is a chance the item will be destroyed.
2. Vision weapons with special skills have been added.
- Depending on the weapon’s characteristics, different vision skills, like silence of paralysis, will be available.
- The skill effect can be strengthened by enchanting the weapon.
3. New Cubic items have been added.
Name Acquisition 광폭한 용암, 폭염의 수호자 큐빅 Kubrinerk’s Cube Laboratory / Fame Rewards 모르타샤 큐빅
4. Some Scrolls have been changed.
- The regions you can access with General Return Scroll have been changed.
- The list of instances a Optional Superior Bonus Entry Scroll can reset has been changed.
5. Daevanion Skill Boxes can be obtained from the following instances.
Instanced Dungeon Smuggler Shukiruk / Splendid Shukiruk Untrained Smuggler Shukiruk Esoterrace ○ [PCroom] Esoterrace of Opportunity ○ Altar of Ascension (Easy) ○ Altar of Ascension (Normal) ○ [PCroom] Altar of Ascension of Opportunity ○
6. Ultimate Starlight equipment has been added.
- It can be obtained by upgrading Light Fragment equipment into Ultimate Blinding Starlight equipment.
- 축복받은 세공석 can be used to open Odian/Rune Slots.
1. Accessory-exclusive Odian system has been added.
- Odians can be equipped into Necklaces, Earrings, Rings, and Belts.
- Only Odians that match your class can be used and attached Odians can be removed.
- The Odian slot must be first unlocked before being able to attach an Odian.
- When an item with an Odian is equipped, you can use the normal or Odian enhanced skill.
- You will need multiple Odians to be able to use the Odian Skill. To enhance the skill, you will need to polish the Odian.
- Equipment with Odians can not be sold or stored in the account warehouse.
1. Feather-exclusive Rune System has been added.
- Runes can be used on Wings, Feathers, Bracelets. Equipped Runes can be removed.
- The Rune slot must be first unlocked before being able to attach a Rune.
- Equip runes to active a unique passive skill, and polish them to strengthen the effect.
- Your transformations can be enhanced based on your Rune combination.
1. Odian/Rune Contamination/Purification systems have been added.
- Runes/Odians can be strenghten by grinding and polished through the Boost/Modify Window.
- Odians/Runes can be polished using the 고대의 연마석.
- If the polishing process fails, there is a chance your Odian/Rune will become Contaminated. Contaminated items can no longer be polished.
Altar of Ascension
1. A new group dungeon, Altar of Ascension, has been added.
entrance Admissions Level Entries Entry Time Reset Silentera Canyon 2~6 80 2 entries Wednesday, 9:00 Unknown Lands
- There are different rewards in the Easy, Normal and PCroom versions of the dungeon.
- Obtain new Accessories and Feathers.
- Altar of Ascension gives different rewards based on your time.
- Altar of Ascension quests have been added.
1. Some Instanced Dungeons have been removed.
- Narakkalli, Holy Tower, Prometun Workshop (Normal), Makarna (Normal), Beshmundir Temple
2. [Mission] tag has been removed from growth instances.
3. Makarna of Bitterness (Hard) has been added.
entrance Admissions Level Entries Entry Time Reset Silentera Canyon 2~6 80 4 Entries Wednesday, 9:00 Hope’s Demise
- The Instanced Dungeon shares the cooldown with the Prometun Workshop (Hard).
- You can obtain materials required for Blinding Starlight equipment there.
4. The score and appearance conditions for the Dredgion monsters have been changed.
5. The spawn times for items in Runatorium have been changed.
6. Teleport NPCs have been added to Runatorium.
7. Ambush used by Girad in the Tower of Challenge will no longer trigger the Remove Shock Icon.
8. You will now obtain more Kinah from the 8th floor of the Tower of Challenge.
9. Only up to 30 players will now receive rewards for the best score in the Tower of Challenge ranking.
- The ranking rewards have been changed.
10. The duration of some Battlefields and Arenas have been chaned.
- Ashunatal Dredgion
- Arena of Discipline
- Arena of Cooperation
- Kamar's Battlefield
- 3vs3 Golden Crucible
11. If you successfully kill 4 bosses in the Prometun Workshop, and the final boss in Makarna of Bitterness, there is a chnce to receive an additional reward box.
- The box contains Infinite equipment.
12. The respawn position after dying inside the Esoterrace Instanced Dungeon has been changed.
13. The drop from the final boss inside the Esoterrace Instanced Dungeon has been changed to come from the boss directly.
14. A Pcroom-only version of the Esoterrace Instanced Dungeon has been added.
15. Entrance locations to some dungeons have been changed.
1. Valley of Chaos Battlefield has been added.
entrance Admissions Level Entries Entry Time Reset Admission Button 2~6 80 1 a day Daily, 9:00
- In the Valley of Chaos, everyone battles with the same stats.
- The game lasts for 10min and whoever accumulates more points at the end or earns a 2,000 points advantage will win.
- Defeat other players, kill Stella Guards, the Captain and find real Inanna to score points.
- You gain 5 points for regular guards, 50 for opposite players, 100 for the captain, 200 for real Inanna, and 100 for players in you are outmatched.
- You can obtain root, Aether's Hold, and scarecrow polymorph items from boxes that appear on the fild.
1. You can now set up 8 equipment sets.
2. Level 55 constraints have been removed.
- At level 55, if you gain enough experience, you will level up to 56 without any additional requirements.
1. Lugbug Missions have been changed.
- Level 1~75 missions have been changed, and new level 76~80 missions have been added.
- Lugbug rewards have been changed and new items have been added.
1. Flight, Satigma and Minion tutorials have been changed.
2. Some quests in Lakrum/Dumah have been changed.
3. New quests in Lakrum have been added.
4. New quests have been added to the Gelkmaros/Inggison regions.
5. Quests that can no longer be completed have been removed.
6. New quests have been added to the Valley of Chaos.
7. New Pandarung Infiltration quests have been added.
8. Quests for the Legion Mining Camp have been added.
9. New Quests have been added to the Silentera Canyon region.
10. New quests have been added to the Unstable Hall of Knowledge.
11. Tooltips and targets for the Legion Tasks have been changed.
12. New quests have been added to the Makarna of Bitterness (Hard).
13. 경험의 증표 quests can now be performed in Gelkmaros/Inggison.
14. Quests to earn Fame have been added.
15. Fortress Medal reward quests have been added.
16. Windstream quests have been changed.
17. Some quests have been changed to reflect the changes to the growth areas.
1. Signia/Vengar regions have been removed.
2. You can no longer move to Signia/Vengar regions.
1. Red Katalam (North/South) has been added to the entire world map.
2. The death Menu will no longer appear upon death in the Coliseum Training Arena.
3. World system messages upon item acquisition have been changed.
- the message will no longer appear when someone acquires a Legendary item.
- The world message has been changed as follows.
Before New Lakrum Big Cities of each race Inggison Gelkmaros Big Cities of each race
1. The Growth areas of Heiron/Beluslan have been changed.
- Unused NPCs have been removed, new NPCs have been added.
- The level of NPCs and objects in the region have been changed from 10~40 to 10~75.
- Some Teleport Bases have been added.
Legendary Fierce Katalam Set
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 27th 2019|