Typhoon Abyss Update - Items
1. New equipment and supplement items purchasable with Battle Medals and Blood Medal have been added.
- Items can be purchased from 마고스/토스카눔에서 in the Upper Abyss.
- Blood Medal can be obtained from quests, dungeons and from occupying fortresses in the Upper Abyss.
- Existing Battle Medal items can now be evolved into items purchasable with Battle Medals and Blood Medal
2. New Composite Manastone have been added.
- Can be obtained from new field bosses and Fortress instances in the Upper Abyss.
3. Level 65 Daevanion items have been added.
- Each piece can be obtained from a different quest.
· Elyos: Kaisinel's Protector Set | Evolved Kaisinel's Protector Set
· Asmodian: Marchutan's Protector Set | Evolved Marchutan's Protector Set
4. New Master designs have been added.
- With the new designs 'Divine Sauro items' can be manufactured.
- Designs can be purchased from new NPCs located in each workshop in your main city.
New Way of Obtaining Manastones
1. Instead of Common/Rare Manstones, monsters will now drop 'Magical Stones'.
- Probability of obtaining and the type of 'Magical Stone' depends on the monster's grade and level. Common/Rare Manastones can be obtained from two ways.
● Opening ‘Magical Stones’ will give you one random Common/Rare Manastone.
● Collect enough ‘Magical Stones’ and buy a desired Common/Rare Manastone from an NPC.
|Race||Area||NPC||Magic Stone Ore|
|Elyos||Poeta||Karcia||Minor Manastone Exhcnage|
|Verteron||Tearsi||Lesser Manastone Exhcnage|
|Eltnen||Permu||Regular Manastone Exhcnage|
|Heiron||Pontero||Greater Manastone Exhcnage|
|Theobomos||Komersio||Superb Manastone Exhcnage|
|Inggison||Dormire||Advanced Manastone Exhcnage|
|Signia||Diomio||Experienced Manastone Exhcnage|
|Asmodian||Ishalgen||Lientake||Minor Manastone Exhcnage|
|Altgard||Iskam||Lesser Manastone Exhcnage|
|Morheim||Troka||Regular Manastone Exhcnage|
|Beluslan||Karte||Greater Manastone Exhcnage|
|Brusthonin||Skam||Superb Manastone Exhcnage|
|Gelkmaros||Achgott||Advanced Manastone Exhcnage|
|Vengar||Sheilapenn||Experienced Manastone Exhcnage|
1. Gathering and production materials have been simplified.
- Materials consisting of various grades and types have been reduced to general type only.
- Existing materials will be called 'Frozen~' from now on.
- Existing materials can no longer be gathered, extracted, looted from monsters, obtained from bundles, Morphed or purchased from NPCs.
2. Probability of crafting a better version of Catalium-related items has been increased.
1. Low level fortress instances from the Upper Abyss can now be access through a single portal in the center of the Lower Abyss.
2. Great Invasion weapons can now be extracted.
3. Issues with Signia/Vengar Manor Title and Kaldor compensation remaining time have been fixed.
4. Issue with some +20 items not becoming wrappable has been fixed.
5. Issues with some designs names not matching produced items have been fixed.
|Winds of Destiny. Rhapsody 2 - Typhoon Abyss Update|
|Garrisons have been added to the Upper Abyss, Archipelago of the Hurricane region has been added to the Lower Abyss.|
Related> Upper Abyss Changes l Lower Abyss Changes
|Level 40-50 Abyss instances have been moved to the Lower Abyss.|
Monsters and rewards in the Level 65 Upper Abyss instances have been changed.
|Upper Abyss monsters are now level 65, new boss monsters have been introduced.|
|Level 65 Daevanion has been added, new Battle Insignias and PVP items have been added.|
|Inventory expansion has been simplified, profile UI has been adjusted.|
|some fortresses no longer become vulnerable.|
Ereshkigal's Legion is advancing to the Abyss, Lower Abyss Fortresses are not level 50.
|Level 65 Daevanion quests have been added, various new quests in the Abyss have been implemented.|