KR - Update March 3rd 2021
1. Bassen, Prades Fortress siege times and the number of participants have been changed.
|Fortress||Participants||Corridor Time||Siege Time|
|Bassen||2,000||Thursday 22:20 ~ 24:00||Thursday 22:00 ~ 23:00|
|Prades||2,000||Sunday 22:20 ~ 24:00||Sunday 22:00 ~ 23:00|
2. The siege rewards have been changed as follows.
- The percentage of contribution required for each reward in all sieges has been changed.
- The PVP contribution ratio for Bassen and Prades fortresses has been changed.
- The number of Honour Points received from Altar of Avarice, Temple of Scales, Vorgaltem Citadel, Crimson Temple sieges have been increased.
- The number of Honour Points received as a reward for a successful siege of the Bassen and Prades Fortresses has been increased.
- The number of Honour Points received as compensation for an unsuccessful siege of the Bassen and Prades Fortresses has been increased.
3. Players will no longer be able to enter a fortress in an unusual way at the start of the siege.
4. Additional monsters that reward Honour Points will now appear during Gelkmaros and Inggison sieges once both gates have been destroyed.
5. Stats of gates and Guardian Generals at Gelkmaros and Inggison Fortresses have been increased.
6. Additional Abyss Points contribution from accessing the game from a Pcroom can no longer be obtained.
1. The Combat Support will no longer randomly stop working.
1. The effect of Painter’s Target Concentration would disappear if the target activated “Vision: Enchanted Longsword” skill and removed it.
1. The damage of some guard NPCs at Inggison and Gelkmaros bases has been increased.
1. Typos in some quests have been fixed.
|Regions||Eye of Apsharanta||Pangaea 2.0|
|Additional Updates||KR - Update October 29th 2020||KR - Update December 9th 2020|