a hero born at the end of the 2nd period, he's the Aion's manifestation and Atreia's Protector.
Israphel used him as an excuse for the catastrophe, in order to protect Atreia from collapsing he was willing to sacrifice himself.
After using all his power High Daeva would have been destroyed, Siel used her powers to seal High Daeva's Power in time to preserve it from being destroyed.
“Atreia will once again be subjected to a crisis that only High Daeva can prevent. And once again we will have to protect Atreia. This is our destiny.”
High Daeva Evolution
When you perform the new level 65 missions, you will evolve into a High Daeva.
Each race has 2 missions, from them you will learn about lost memories and powers of the High Daeva.
You will automatically become level 66 upon completion, and you will evolve into a High Daeva.
Related> High Daeva Mission
High Daeva Growth
In 5.0, players can level up to 75.
High Daeva begins at level 66-69 with content localized around the stronghold, you will have access to relatively easy instances Adma Ruins and Elemental Lord's Laboratory. After 70-75 level players can enjoy more difficult instance Library of Knowledge and monsters located at the outskirts of the new region.
|Maximum Level||Maximum level is 75.|
|Creativity||High Daeva true power. Use Creativity to customize your character's combat abilities.|
|High Daeva-only Items||High Daeva-only Items start at level 66. High Daeva items can be used regardless of the level.|
|High Daeva Power Flight||High Daeva Wings have the ability of high-speed flight. Furthermore, the level-up and fall motions have been changed.|
|High Daeva Fields||Areas of Esterra and Nosra are only available to High Daeva.|
|High Daeva Material Conversion||High Daeva can use Morphing to create new items.|
|High Daeva Growth System||High Daeva can utilize Growth Aura. Energy of Repose and Energy of Salvation will automatically disappear once you enter Esterra/Nosra and can no longer be recharged.|
After reaching certain amount of experience with each level a Higher Daeva will receive Creativity points.
Creativity points can be used to enhance character's combat abilities, you can spend Creativity points at anything you want making each character somehow unique. [SHIFT + U] will open Creativity Window, it's possible to reassign Creativity points at any given time.
■ Amount of Creativity obtainable per level
|Creativity to Acquire||6||6||7||8||9||10||12||14||16||18|
|Cumulative amount of Creativity||6||12||19||27||36||46||58||72||88||106|
High Daeva-only Items
High Daeva-only items can only be used by players level 66 and higher.
- High Daeva items can be used regardless of the level. However, if your level doesn't match the recommended level some item stats will be reduced.
- Some new features as Skill enchanting can apply.
- When enchanting fails the item will be destroyed, instead probability of enchanting an item is much higher.
- Probability of enchating an item by +2/+3 with one All-Powerful Enchantment Stone has been increased, with High Daeva armours there is a chnace to increase item's level by +4 with just one stone.
- Primary Manastones can only be used on High Daeva items.
Related> High Daeva-only Items
High Daeva Power Flight
1. High Daeva Wings have the power to boost flight just like Mounts have sprint abilities.
- Double click on the forward button to active the Power Flight.
- Darning Power Flight, Flight Times is consumed much faster.
- The speed can not be faster then what stats indicate.
- Power Flight will stop automatically when attacked.
Related> High Daeva Wings
High Daeva-only Fields
- Rifts open every hour.
- Some monsters have the ability to restor Growth Aura or change into a different monster.
- Some monsters have a specific type (Warrior/Assassin/Mage/Special)
- Environment of each region changes with time. Some areas can turn into fly zones and monsters that appear may completely change, some additional monsters may appear to infiltrate other regions.
- Under specific conditions a large-scale infiltration begins.
- Daevas can obtain various Mythical items from filed/named monsters and infiltration content.
■ High Daeva Instances
|Number of Entries||Main Rewards|
|Library of Knowledge||66+
|4 entries a week
Chosen Guardian's Set
|Adma Ruins||Mon, Wed, Fri
From 9:00am, for 24 hours
|2 entries a week
|Ruin Fiend's Set|
Karemiwen's Costly Robe
|Elemental Lord's Laboratory||Tue, Thur, Sat
From 9:00am, for 24 hours
|2 entries a week
|Elemental Lord's Set|
Beautiful Galateia's Costly Robe
High Daeva Material Conversion
High Daevas can produce items using new Morph designs.
|- New designs can be purchased at the Esterra/Nosra stronghold with Ancient coins
- Most important manufacture items are Manufacture Stones obtainable from equipment extraction (level 66 items and higher).
- Spirit Stones will also be needed, they drop from field monsters.
Related> High Daeva Material Conversion
High Daeva Growth System
High Daevas are governed by Growth Aura system.
Growth Aura increases experience acquired from hunting, gathering, and crafting by up to 50%.
|Methods of recharging Growth Aura|
|1. There is a chance the Growth Aura will re-change after killing level 66+ monsters
2. Charges when completing some quests
3. When acquiring Creativity Points
Related> Growth Aura
|High Daeva: Successor of Eternity|
|Regions · Dungeons||
|New Items||Instance Items
Field Drop Items
Named · RvR Items
|Additional Updates||KR - Update November 18th 2015|